Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Her Instagram is full of congratulating comments on her engagement. Which she has not confirmed publicly and also i am sure she has been engaged for around a year now.

I must say Candice has lost a fan in me now because it seems she is milking the 10 years sweetheart relationship for publicity while she is off on vacation all the time.

She didn't address the Fappening incident as she was off partying at Burning man, Didn't attend the Rome commercial because once again she was of with her boyfriend on vacation and let everyone down. Now all these sites are claiming this engagement as if her PR team set it up and where is she..Oh yeah on vacation once again. It just seems like attention seeking public relations stunt.She doesn't even bother doing fashion week any more. 

She say's she likes to keep family and relationship's private but i don't believe that she is coming off as the biggest player in the game. She is quoted as saying she doesn't need a piece of paper to show her commitment to her boyfriend. Sure doll changing your tune now.

I find it very trashy and deceitful to use someone you supposedly love for publicity and attention.

I have been a fan of Candice since 2008 but not now today is the end.

The only thing she shows commitment and dedication to is the media and Victorias Secret.

Where is her own swimwear line? Why hasn't she posted anything on actually going to Africa to visit the Mothers that are apart of the mothers2mothers charity that she supports. Wouldn't you like to see who your hard work is supporting? Has she stop supporting Bottletop?Was that all about money and Vogue articles? Osmoze is another some of the most impressive shots of Candice and the fashion film in La Jolla which i supported and now what she is no where to been seen with them.

Why is still with Victorias Secret and not strutting it down a high fashion runway?Its all about attention.

You never see her with EX VS models whom she said she was very close to Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Miranda Kerr, Rosie HW. Why? Because they aren't in the limelight enough as someone like Behati etc. 

She has a bitchy attitude which is beginning to show in her posts she is no longer the sweet girl who said she cared about privacy. I am disappointed not that you will care. Probably expect some quote on how amazing she is and how everyone is ass holes. Welcome to the business!

Yep, you're all a drama queen, baby.

DramaQueen you are living up to your username. Making a big shit about absolutely nothing. Why does she need to address an invasion of her privacy? and she messed up with the poor planning and missed the holiday commercial but she is human, and humans make mistakes and learn from them. You are nitpicking at things to start disliking her so just say you don't like her and don't hide behind some made up reasons you conjured up that she has become.

Also if she did her own swimline it would violate her VS contract as that includes swim which along with lingerie is about 40% of her work with VS.