Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She looks like Martha in that picture.

I agree it is kinda creepy to photograph a 16yo in that type of shot.

I remember back when Jade Foret was still thought of a potentially good runway model and she got to do a week of Milan runway shows, she was hit on constantly by dudes, even though she was only 13 (IIRC) at the time!

I don't like your gritty version of Supergirl.  Her hair looks like it needs a shampoo.  Her expression looks menacing too. 

I favor a more traditional take on Supergirl.  I thought Helen Slater looked the part. 

I don't think Candice could be trusted with that kind of power either.  She would be out avenging lions and what not.

I don't like your gritty version of Supergirl.  Her hair looks like it needs a shampoo.  Her expression looks menacing too. 

I favor a more traditional take on Supergirl.  I thought Helen Slater looked the part. 

I don't think Candice could be trusted with that kind of power either.  She would be out avenging lions and what not.

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh, I see what you did with your sig there, you put Roman columns on it.  She wasn't there!  You can't do that!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: