Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

V Magazine 09.2015

SIMPLY THE BEST
PHOTOGRAPHY SEBASTIAN FAENA
FASHION JULIA VON BOEHM

oXQXYScs.jpg

I went to see other photos of Kate, Rosie, Miranda ( IDK the other models who strike a pose for Sebastian ) but i prefer, really, Candice's photo. I mean, she looks so angelic and sweet :heart:It'sa pity that there is a only picture but I hope there will be BTS, video ..

honestly, a pretty disappointing one shot compared to the other big-name models he got...

i mean she looks great, but if she did the same pose miranda kerr did or something similar it would have broke the internet... this shot in particular is pretty mild, imho

You haven't seen the other pics of this shoot, did you? Because, she's pretty much the best in the whole camping, IMO.

No, I haven't. Only the one. Searched a few places too. If you or others have seen some others of Candice, please post.

V Magazine 09.2015

SIMPLY THE BEST

PHOTOGRAPHY SEBASTIAN FAENA

FASHION JULIA VON BOEHM

oXQXYScs.jpg

I went to see other photos of Kate, Rosie, Miranda ( IDK the other models who strike a pose for Sebastian ) but i prefer, really, Candice's photo. I mean, she looks so angelic and sweet :heart: It'sa pity that there is a only picture but I hope there will be BTS, video ..