Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'm really excited about the Liu pics but it really pisses me off that the fashion industry is still trying to glamourize cigarettes. And that models go along with it. I personally would refuse to shoot with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. What's next? Needles hanging out of models arms? Seriously.

I'm really excited about the Liu pics but it really pisses me off that the fashion industry is still trying to glamourize cigarettes. And that models go along with it. I personally would refuse to shoot with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth. What's next? Needles hanging out of models arms? Seriously.

Candice is a smoker in real life so IDK why she would refuse to do it in a magazine? :idk: at the end of the day smoking is a personal choice and people need to chill about it, every single time X model is shown smoking everyone acts like she is killing somebody, is not even a big deal o.o

I don't like the cover shot and I think Joan's covers are far better I hope Candice has a second cover too, but the rest of the pictures look great (Y)