Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I don't know about you, guys, but I really need to see Candice back in HF, ser her more in VOGUE, Versace, bigger things. Yeah, Candice is hot, more than that but she can be glamorous too. I need her to have another year like 2012 when it comes to work.

^ 100% agree! I would love seeing that too :yes: would love seeing more HF editorials/campaigns from her too but i'm afraid we won't... I think she likes how it is now, easier (more) money and less working, we all know how much she loves her spiritual free time for traveling, friends and family etc...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her sexy work like Maxim, LUI and VS and stuff but It's pity she doesn't do more HF :/ we can't blame her tho... But yeah let's hope she's going to do more speaking of the 'real' modeling work like vogue or other big magazines or campaigns! We can only hope :)

And no matter what I will always support Candice :heart:

Also I wished she go to more events too so we would have more press and paparazzi pics :ninja: also missing the days we used to get bunches of paparazzi beach candids... just never enough Candice for me :chicken:

^ 100% agree! I would love seeing that too :yes: would love seeing more HF editorials/campaigns from her too but i'm afraid we won't... I think she likes how it is now, easier (more) money and less working, we all know how much she loves her spiritual free time for traveling, friends and family etc...

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her sexy work like Maxim, LUI and VS and stuff but It's pity she doesn't do more HF :/ we can't blame her tho... But yeah let's hope she's going to do more speaking of the 'real' modeling work like vogue or other big magazines or campaigns! We can only hope :)

And no matter what I will always support Candice :heart:

Also I wished she go to more events too so we would have more press and paparazzi pics :ninja: also missing the days we used to get bunches of paparazzi beach candids... just never enough Candice for me :chicken:

Agree 100%

I would love to see her in HF and big editorials, covers too! I just think she is at that point in her career where she can choose whatever she likes to do and whenever she feels like embracing a big thing like a fashion week can be... Either way, I hope to see her on the runway this month :)

I would love to see her in HF and big editorials, covers too! I just think she is at that point in her career where she can choose whatever she likes to do and whenever she feels like embracing a big thing like a fashion week can be... Either way, I hope to see her on the runway this month :)

She will be for Givenchy. I hope she do more than that.