Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I feel bad for her.  It seems like her whole shick is fighting and denying against father time.  I can tell that she was really good looking when she was a young woman.

Yup, the amounts of botox o.o, her face is barely moving so I can't tell if she wants to laugh or cry. For being so allegedly proud of her age, she has clearly gotten a shit ton of work done.

Honestly I feel like after seeing the final six from this year I could just apply for the model search 2021 and get away with it. I can be the petite, immigrant with a tragic home country story, so #woke that it won't even matter that I'm 155cm tall :rofl: 

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

Yup, the amounts of botox o.o, her face is barely moving so I can't tell if she wants to laugh or cry. For being so allegedly proud of her age, she has clearly gotten a shit ton of work done.

Nope. Trust me on this.

The dumb thing is that they try to pass the message of "everyone is beautiful" and "anyone can do it!" and they show some models (like grandma) that went through a fuck ton of plastic surgery. So, nope, if everyone was beautiful you wouldn't need said surgery, friend. Fucking hypocrites. 

At least there is Emily this year...

Not only that but SI retouches the pictures so much as well. Like sure, Hunter is that big but has no cellulite or stretchmarks :rofl: If yall are all about "everyone is beautiful" and "woke" release the pictures just as they are. But nah, I'm sure we'll get pictures of everyone with flawless skin and about half the fat rolls they actually have.

While we are being tortured with this MS search stuff, we know there's at least one "surprise model", who would yall like to see? If it is a rookie I'd love to see Sofia Jamora, Bryana Holly, Camella Rose, Vika, Vale Rudenko, Al Morgan or the actual DREAM: Edita. If it is another comeback I'd love to see Irina, Nina or one of the Hannahs back. Clearly all this is very very unlikely because no way I'm getting so lucky :rofl: Just wanna know who yall would like to see as a surprise