Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

who would yall like to see? If it is a rookie I'd love to see Sofia Jamora, Bryana Holly, Camella Rose, Vika, Vale Rudenko, Al Morgan or the actual DREAM: Edita

Any of these I'd be more than happy to see as rookies :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Except Sofia Jamora... please no :ninja:  

15 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

since they wanted to keep it a secret no way is a regular model...50% a comeback 50% another "woke" model or something they never did like cast a trans model

Yeah it's either a big name rookie or a comeback, I doubt they'll pull the secret card for a no-name girl. My gut says rookie tho, I just don't see them revealing all the rookies. 

Imagine if fucking Hailey Bieber ends up in the magazine, I'd die :rofl: but honestly idk what "woke" item they missing in the check list? Sadly, they've done it all already except trans and other than Valentina Sampaio or Andreja Pejic I can't think of another trans model that is famous enough and both Valentina and Andreja seem to not be into things like SI career wise. 

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Any of these I'd be more than happy to see as rookies :chicken::chicken::chicken:

Except Sofia Jamora... please no :ninja:  

Shut up, I love Sofia :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Yeah it's either a big name rookie or a comeback, I doubt they'll pull the secret card for a no-name girl. My gut says rookie tho, I just don't see them revealing all the rookies. 

Imagine if fucking Hailey Bieber ends up in the magazine, I'd die :rofl: but honestly idk what "woke" item they missing in the check list? Sadly, they've done it all already except trans and other than Valentina Sampaio or Andreja Pejic I can't think of another trans model that is famous enough and both Valentina and Andreja seem to not be into things like SI career wise. 

Shut up, I love Sofia :rofl: 

noooooooooooooo..but what about Bella?? too good to be true tho :rofl:

I'd be fine with Bella, but I rather get a Gigi comeback if that is the case. Josie C is the photographer from the location and neither Bella or Gigi follow her tho. Models that Josie follows and I think could maybe be in this thing: Elsa, Bryana Holly, Nina, Grace Elizabeth, Irina, Stella, Candice, Chrissy, Lo Rae, Valentina Sampaio, Grace Bol, Jourdan Dunn, Isa Fontana, Kate Upton and Joan Smalls.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'd be fine with Bella, but I rather get a Gigi comeback if that is the case. Josie C is the photographer from the location and neither Bella or Gigi follow her tho. Models that Josie follows and I think could maybe be in this thing: Elsa, Bryana Holly, Nina, Grace Elizabeth, Irina, Stella, Candice, Chrissy, Lo Rae, Valentina Sampaio, Grace Bol, Jourdan Dunn, Isa Fontana, Kate Upton and Joan Smalls.

Lorena & MJ followed actually followed each other very recently.. But its too good to be true. Also, Grace has been MIA from fashion month, maybe its possible this is why?

8 minutes ago, Kane said:

Lorena & MJ followed actually followed each other very recently.. But its too good to be true. Also, Grace has been MIA from fashion month, maybe its possible this is why?

is not her, if she was it would be stupid to follow her before the reveal..she usually follows the models after/when they shoot

On 2/21/2020 at 11:06 AM, Clauds said:

One of these names is on the money.