Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’d rather stab myself in the wiener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tbh i don't even want SI to be better, i just want the models i like to GTFO of this shit :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'member this thread and its first comment? :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'member when SI Swimsuit was good?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I’d rather stab myself in the wiener

 

lol funny what S.I. Can do to kill your soul in a year @Enrico_sw  😭😭😭😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Yeah, from hopes... to stabbed wieners.  I'm starting to think that this guy is behind all this :rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

got_ramsay_sausage.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ omfg 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is a single fractal of hope for SI 2020 then this thread needs to be properly blessed.

 

right @Prettyphile?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

If there is a single fractal of hope for SI 2020 then this thread needs to be properly blessed.

 

 

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I got ya fam...

 

 

I hate you both. :blah: 

 

@Prettyphile I hate you more though :blah: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our spooder overlords May bring us good luck so you better start being a goddamn team player Stormy and embrace them! 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there really any point in a 2020 topic for this issue? :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Our spooder overlords May bring us good luck so you better start being a goddamn team player Stormy and embrace them! 😡

 

Oh no I won't :blah: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Is there really any point in a 2020 topic for this issue? :ninja:

 

Yes, for them to post spiders apparently :blah: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This charming lady demands that SI embrace more PC.... This year was not enough :rofl:

 

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just embrace.......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

 

Yes, for them to post spiders apparently :blah: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information