Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

I actually like Myla, I know she's been hit or miss with SI but can I really blame her for the shitty outfits and photographers she's gotten? Not really, I'm cool with her being back and she's the kind of THICC I'm on board with :PinkCouture2:

Don't love her, don't hate her. Wouldn't have cast her myself but she's okay, I guess? Honestly the bar is so low after Hunter and some of the gals we've seen that is going to take a lot for me to utterly hate someone :rofl: 

Oh....

Oh....

Going to keep my opinion to myself, but Miss Swan said it best..

Super excited for Vita and Emily though. I'm also SO EXCITED for the setting. I've over all things tropical and prefer beaches off the coast of New England, Washington, Northern California, BC.

I’m going for positivity so will say kudos to the girls because that looks cold! 

Don't really hate any of the models for Wyoming (not sure about Marquita, not my personal choice but happy to be proved wrong and the photos above seem cool)

15 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Super excited for Vita and Emily though. I'm also SO EXCITED for the setting. I've over all things tropical and prefer beaches off the coast of New England, Washington, Northern California, BC.

Same about Vita, Emily and location. I like it when they use locations like this and like 2015 (I think that's the right year).