Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

2 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Haley is the ugliest SI model I've ever seen (her face, not her body- her body is great).  I like Julie, Emily, and Samantha :D

The distended gut look- not pregnant looking enough- on Samantha doesn't work.

She's not ugly imo, with natural make up she's very pretty and freckles!..anyway Hunter and Kenza are way worse so she's not the ugliest

On 1/20/2020 at 11:18 AM, peroxideblonde said:

She's not ugly imo, with natural make up she's very pretty and freckles!..anyway Hunter and Kenza are way worse so she's not the ugliest

I forgot about the plus-sized models..

Oh, haha Jojo in SI.  In days past that would have been traitorous and a downgrade..

Holy shit. I have been pretty disillusioned with the direction SI has gone the last couple of years but with Jojo in the fold, I’m back in 100%. 

i didn’t even bother hoping this would happen after the last couple issues even though she’s perfect for the job. Can’t wait to see some pics

On 1/20/2020 at 5:38 AM, Cult Icon said:

Haley is the ugliest SI model I've ever seen (her face, not her body- her body is great).  I like Julie, Emily, and Samantha :D

So you think Chrissy Teigen (face speaking) is better looking than Haley? :ninja: 

Happy about Josephine being a rookie (I already picture her becoming the ROTY) but not that happy because that means that either Lais or Barbara (or both) are not coming back. It's gonna be a big loss for them.

9 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Happy about Josephine being a rookie (I already picture her becoming the ROTY) but not that happy because that means that either Lais or Barbara (or both) are not coming back. It's gonna be a big loss for them.

Why does Josephine being in it mean that those two aren't coming back?  

19 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

So you think Chrissy Teigen (face speaking) is better looking than Haley? :ninja: 

Yep.  Haley's face reminds me of a gypsy witch.  Chrissy looks more like an average southeast asian girl.

Olvia is probably going to be the best this year, she looks like Venus!

10 hours ago, Grievous said:

Why does Josephine being in it mean that those two aren't coming back?  

If you look at the past angels in SI lately you'll see they never had more than one..like when Lily didn't come back when Sara was a rookie..same when Lais was a rookie Sara didn't come back

But since things are different now maybe they will have more, hopefully