- Shamu

- JooJoo Hwang (Rookie #4)

Photographer: Josie Clough

- Haley Kalil

- Robin Holzken

- Lorena Duran (Rookie #5)

- Olivia Brower

4 minutes ago, oldschoolsifan said:

Why do I think a particular someone unannounced so far has posed at this location that people are going to bitch and whine about? And I don’t mean Hoopes.

the most disliked after Samantha is Winnie but she's in Jamaica atm 🤔who is it?

It has to be a big name model, they've been revealing all of them, and for the past years they've only kept secret big girls like Kate Upton and Tyra Banks. It could be one of them again? IDK, Ashley Graham is pregnant so very unlikely it's her. I can't see Hoopes being a "big" reveal, no one gives a damn about her let's be real.

I'd love for one of the Hannah's or Nina to be the secret model but I'm reaching waaay too much lol

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

She awful at being a mom too, jesus stay home with your fucking kid...she got the baby 4 months ago, this look kinda desperate tbh..like I need to do si at any cost or everyone will forget about me :rofl:

Maybe it's a EU thing to stress being with the kid for however long, but a lot of Mom's in America go back to work a month after the child is born, some even sooner. It's not that big a deal.  I'm sure she's got a family and or a husband who can watch the kid for 2 days tops.... in fact most of my friends who've had kids will attest to wanting a mini two day break from their kids after a couple months of little to no personal space or a good nights rest..

I'm happy Sam is back personally. I've never had that big of an issue with her pictures.

God she looks so trashy, I really did think we'd luck out this year. Seriously I have never understood why she is in SI at all o.o, not pretty, not a great body, annoying voice, terrible pictures and completely irrelevant, she's not even adding anything to the "body positive" agenda like say Marquita or Hunter

SI SWIMSUIT 2020

Photographer: Ruven Afanador

- Vita Sidorkina

- Emily Didonato

- Danielle Herrington

- Kim Riekenberg (Rookie #1)

- Myla Dalbesio

- Marquita Pring (Rookie #2)

Photographer: Yu Tsai

- Brooks Nader (Rookie #3)

- Olivia Culpo

- Jasmine Sanders

- Kate Bock

- Shamu

- JooJoo Hwang (Rookie #4)

Photographer: Josie Clough

- Haley Kalil

- Robin Holzken

- Lorena Duran (Rookie #5)

- Olivia Brower

- Samantha Hoopes

Samantha is the last model in this location. Models from 2019 we're missing so far:

- Lais Ribeiro

- Anne de Paula

- Barbara Palvin

- Camille Kostek (Cover Model)

- Hailey Clauson

- Halima

- Kelsey Merritt

- Tara Lynn

- Winnie Harlow

I think both Tyra and Paulina were a one time deal, so not counting them.

8 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

She awful at being a mom too, jesus stay home with your fucking kid...she got the baby 4 months ago, this look kinda desperate tbh..like I need to do si at any cost or everyone will forget about me :rofl:

This is such an outdated take. Calling a woman an awful mother for taking the equivalent of a weekend to work. Her child has another parent who is perfect capable of taking care of his own kid for a few days. A woman’s life doesn’t end just because she’s given birth, and I’ve honestly seen this attitude a lot of BZ to vilify women who have healthy and normal relationships with motherhood that include taking care of their own needs and interests outside of their children. 

I can’t stand Sam, and now I’m extra annoyed I had to defend her.