Bellazon

2020 SI Swimsuit

13 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

This is such an outdated take. Calling a woman an awful mother for taking the equivalent of a weekend to work. Her child has another parent who is perfect capable of taking care of his own kid for a few days. A woman’s life doesn’t end just because she’s given birth, and I’ve honestly seen this attitude a lot of BZ to vilify women who have healthy and normal relationships with motherhood that include taking care of their own needs and interests outside of their children. 

I can’t stand Sam, and now I’m extra annoyed I had to defend her. 

I WAS JOCKING JESUS...Kate and Vita didn't come back after giving birth and since she keeps coming back this was the only way to see her skip at least one year but no she just can't take a break..THAT'S IT!

Rose didn't want to come back at all..and that was a bummer since she was good, unlike Samantha

If it was a joke, it's a step too far either way. Messing with Samantha because she has the world's boob job is one thing, but messing with her parenting skills is a different thing. Adriana walked the VS show like two days after she had a kid in 2012 and nobody was joking or mom-shaming her. Every woman is different, and tbh we don't even know if Samantha actually took the baby with her, plus isn't her man like a billionaire? So not only should he be a completely capable of taking care of his kid for two days, responsible adult, worst case I'm sure they can afford top-notch childcare :idk: 

But moving on, is it me or up until a few years ago models got 2 or 3 days to shoot and only rookies got just 1 day? It feels so rushed to give the girls just one day to get it, what if the weather is shit on your one day? What if you get sick or your flight is delayed?

i never said no one is taking care of her baby and it wasn't trying to said that..and the baby was with her, i saw her stories and a pic with.."the baby first trip" or something like that, that's why it looked like she was in this location..is not that bad imo but eh whatever i don't care :ninja:

anyway..the missing model should be a rookie i guess..if not someone like Tyra/Paulina

who knows maybe is Chrissy! best news ever :rofl:

https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2019/12/02/samantha-hoopes-si-swimsuit-2020-model-reveal

"From a young age my goal in life was always to be a MILF when other kids wanted to be doctors. I can say dreams do come true as long as you work everyday for that dream and make it your reality! I can’t even believe the love that I have for my son..." 

i just...i can't :rofl:

On 1/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, peroxideblonde said:

nope! and Haley is not that bad imo, i like her..but she's not the worst, not when they have girls like Hunter or Samantha..and don't forget Julie Henderson and Kenza :ninja: uh the worst of all..Emrata :ninja: 

Haley is the ugliest SI model I've ever seen (her face, not her body- her body is great).  I like Julie, Emily, and Samantha :D

The distended gut look- not pregnant looking enough- on Samantha doesn't work.