Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

I feel like if they were testing the show makeup, they'd have done that on the fit models before fittings. If there were backstage pictures with the completed look, that'd be super helpful to see if they test it before fittings or not.

Yes, but Candice is going to have special 20 foot wannnnngsssss and the spotlight during the show.

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Adriana doesn't need it. LOL Well no one technically needs overdrawn lips.

MUA have there own moldboards too. Plus, Candice has a very special look and they wanted to test it all the way out. Time will only tellllllllll caaaausssse the show is neeeeeeexxxxxxt week. :excited:

I know she doesn't, but I had enough of the disaster they made at a charity event last year... see for yourself, one with lips perfect like her destroyed by this monstruosity of a makeup...

Adriana+Lima+2017+St+Luke+Foundation+Haiti+PS7dzbbHggox.jpg

Kelsey got just one outfit according to her IG. 

As far as MUG goes, Hung should do Elsa and Adriana, that's all I ask for but it ain't happening.

I'm 99% sure VS is announcing the FB tomorrow, I'll keep an eye on news outlets and I already have my google alert on for my candidate :rofl: