Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

All caught up!

I think all the girls look stunning at the fitting arrivals! I’m surprised the FB hasn’t been announced yet, we are 7/8 days away. Has it been like this before? So close to the show? I can’t recall. 

Martha looks amazing, I wouldn’t mind her getting it this year. 

If Romee gets it I’ll be a little bummed out. I’d rather Stella get it over Romee🤣

Rooting for Martha/Elsa/Taylor to get the bra!

Omg I'm flying today I hope when I land I can see the FB hahah

Btw was having a random thought: do you think the angels speak between themselves like in a group chat "guuuurls it was not me this year" or anything like that ? 

Or you think VS asks her to keep a secret until it's publicly announced ?

11 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

Omg I'm flying today I hope when I land I can see the FB hahah

Btw was having a random thought: do you think the angels speak between themselves like in a group chat "guuuurls it was not me this year" or anything like that ? 

Or you think VS asks her to keep a secret until it's publicly announced ?

yeah, I think that they most likely do. Lais told her family after she got it, so I'm guessing vs allows them to tell close people

I can see Jasmine, Romee, Josephine, Lais and maybe Taylor having a group chat between them. Can't see the other ones being THAT close with the other fellow angels. Maybe another "under"-group would be Candice-Behati-Lily-Martha and possibly Lais. Lais seems to be the only one who's friends with everybody :rofl:

6 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I can see Jasmine, Romee, Josephine, Lais and maybe Taylor having a group chat between them. Can't see the other ones being THAT close with the other fellow angels. Maybe another "under"-group would be Candice-Behati-Lily-Martha and possibly Lais. Lais seems to be the only one who's friends with everybody :rofl:

In the first group I would say Jasmine, Sara, Josephine, Lais and maybe Romee. At least given by their (private) trips, birthday celebrations, ...

2 minutes ago, ivancica said:

^I'm quite certain that the girl who will wear it already knows it.

But why do you all think we will find out today?

Mostly because it’s been announced on a Wednesday the last two years, and with the show a week away, they need to announce it before taping in order to utilize it for any press/hype. 

It’s just likely that’ll it today, not guaranteed. 

1 minute ago, marinebing said:

Cause we’ve been waiting for way too long 😂

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Mostly because it’s been announced on a Wednesday the last two years, and with the show a week away, they need to announce it before taping in order to utilize it for any press/hype. 

It’s just likely that’ll it today, not guaranteed. 

Then I hope you're right! :)