Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

The girls with 1 outfit better learn from Izabel G. and pose for 15 seconds at the end of the runway. Ladies, do not forget to run to the front at the finale to pose with the angels....if there is any room.

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better"

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I have the feeling it's not going to be Tomorrow hahaha :rofl: :rofl: 

I have that feeling too. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait till the day of the show and do some weird press shit that morning. You never know with the way they are doing things.

Edited by ticktock
i can't type

4 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I have that feeling too. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait till the day of the show and do some weird press shit that morning. You never know with the way they are doing things.

I doubt it, if they do that then the FB won't get enough press nor hype because the show itself will get all the press. So i don't think the FB will be announced on the 7th or the 8th, also whoever gets the bra won't have time to do proper FB press because she'd be busy doing show press, rehearsals and doing the show itself. It makes zero sense for them to wait until next week.

Has to be tomorrow or Thursday, I'm more inclined to think it'll be tomorrow because the last few years it's been a Wednesday. Idk, it's just a feeling I have that it'll be tomorrow, especially because it seems like VS didn't put Halloween shit for sale this year so the FB won't even interrupt Halloween sales.

19 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

The girls with 1 outfit better learn from Izabel G. and pose for 15 seconds at the end of the runway. Ladies, do not forget to run to the front at the finale to pose with the angels....if there is any room.

"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better"

Honey, screen time is publicity and money. Izabel is a genius. ;)