Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I spy with my little eye...👀

PicsArt_10-30-11.09.44.jpg PicsArt_10-30-11.10.19.jpg PicsArt_10-30-11.10.51.jpg PicsArt_10-30-11.11.17.jpg

It’s so hard to see these wings I gave up trying to figure out what segment they would belong to  :rofl: this year’s show is such a headache omg but the black ones look really interesting (the design/pattern). Finally some fresh wings...

13 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Kelsey Merritt only got one outfit...despite all the hype she was receiving all around the world for being the first Filipina model to walk for VS :/ Maia Cotton and Gizele Oliveira both got one outfit as well so be prepared for your faves to most likely be stuck in PINK with 1 hideous look or mainline with a “looks like I’ve seen that outfit before...🤔”  look

really??? only one outfit? 

I am still mesmerized by Candice's legs, they are the highlight of VS fitting. She always had beyond great legs, but now they are even better if possible, she looks soooo stunning.

Martha looks good too, and she is not my fave at all, she had that kind of glow like she got something major(maybe FB).

Behati looks beyond ridiculous with those sunglasses and those pants that gave her camel toe, how she ever became VS model will forever be a mystery.

Jasmine looks fabulous, best she ever looked IMO, and I love Lais jacket so much.

On 10/27/2018 at 3:02 AM, PinkCouture said:

Remember when VS were supposedly going to do a middle ages fairy-tale type of segment (I think one sketch got released?) but decided to scrap it? I think they may do that this year just by looking at that gold outfit. The fabric, lacing and the black leather belt in another shot give off very medieval vibes much like that sketch.

5 minutes ago, cardigans said:

Remember when VS were supposedly going to do a middle ages fairy-tale type of segment (I think one sketch got released?) but decided to scrap it? I think they may do that this year just by looking at that gold outfit. The fabric, lacing and the black leather belt in another shot give off very medieval vibes much like that sketch.

Yesss! That was the segment for the 2012 show (it was later replaced with Dangerous Liasons)  and the sketch was with a model in lingerie, armor and a sword, it was scrapped because Disney got pissed eventually since the outfits in the segment were referencing actual Disney Princesses and characters apparently. But this year, this outfit just looks more Renaissance/Age of Enlightenment to me than fairytale/medieval.  

8 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Lais’s IG from earlier today 🤔 anyone think this mean anything? I really hope she’s opening a segment this year. It’s crazy she’s been with VS for 8+ years and the last and only segment she opened was 5 years ago...

That okurrr is such a strong giveaway that Cardi B is going to be on VSFS 2018 :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, cardigans said:

Oops did I miss something? Have the segment titles already been announced? Apologies if they have and I just made a fool of myself haha

Oh nah. I was just throwing names out there in response to your theory about a medieval themed fairy tale segment  :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Yesss! That was the segment for the 2012 show and the sketch was with a model in armor, it was scrapped because Disney got pissed eventually since the outfits in the segment were referencing actual Disney Princesses and characters apparently. But this year, this outfit just looks more Renaissance/Age of Enlightenment to me than fairytale/medieval.  

Ahh yes, Renaissance makes more sense. A lot more whimsical. Maybe even a little Baroque/Rococo? Renaissance and Baroque imagery is extremely trendy right now so it wouldn't surprise me if they played off of that.

I am usually good at reading people's emotions, even just looking at their photos, and the only people that were today at fitting that looked to me like they got something big were Martha and Candice. Jo and Behati looked totally neutral and lukewarm, Lais and Jasmine were apathetic also. 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Oh nah. I was just throwing names out there in response to your theory about a medieval themed fairy tale segment  :rofl:

Goes to show that the name 'Renaissance Angels' could really be a contender given that I believed it was a real title for a moment.