Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

So... if fittings are at the end of the month and the show at the start of next month... They will have barely two weeks for everything. It sounds more than enough knowing that the show will take place in NYC but then, I doubt we will be having ROAD TO THE RUNWAY videos this year. As far as it goes for the perfomers, I can see Ariana grande, but Cardi doesn´t match for me... what about Dua? 

4 hours ago, mikose said:

New angel line up didn't get stardom like old line up. I think they need to cut 5,6 angel after this year.

Not that I don't want them to eat.....but I really hope they do cut 5-6 girls this year. Taylor obviously hates it. Romee seems distanced in the brand. Stella doesn't care. Lais and Martha are just grateful. Jasmine is just boring and gorgeous the house. Elsa wants her bra and to eat again. Candice is the head witch with her wands and crystals. Adriana lives to make the haters mad.

I would hate for Lameka to get an angel contract...she would be another Chanel. Alexina needs to stop being annoying.....she would also be a Chanel.

Lorena might give the brand some hope.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

The last thing I heard was that she was 100% done with VS but she still had one show under contract she had to walk, she was trying to get out of it but VS really wanted her to walk. No idea how it went down.

I know there's another Angel who ended her contract and won't be coming back after this year, but Im not sure if VS will announce it now or after the show or if there will be an announcement at all, but it won't come as a shock to anyone tbh. It was a friendly split, no drama between the model and VS.

I actually really like Behati on the runway so I hope she'll walk the show one more time. She brings a fun energy that a lot of the girls lack.

My first thought was Lily, but since you said after this year and she's not walking, my money is on Adriana. 

Thread moved to its rightful place. You'll notice we have a MEDIUM QUALITY thread and might be wondering where the HQ/UHQ pictures will be. Get your post count up and you'll see. Please do not bother the staff about the number of posts you'll need. Participate in the forum, and hopefully by the time of taping rolls around you'll have your post count high enough.

9 hours ago, vsfsaddict said:

So... if fittings are at the end of the month and the show at the start of next month... They will have barely two weeks for everything. It sounds more than enough knowing that the show will take place in NYC but then, I doubt we will be having ROAD TO THE RUNWAY videos this year. 

They're are going to, some of VS or Madoff video crew posted some thing on insta in july i think. So they're definetly releasing those haha

19 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

They're are going to, some of VS or Madoff video crew posted some thing on insta in july i think. So they're definetly releasing those haha

But at what time? It feels like at this point, any media releases will be crammed into the week before. 

Personally, I like a slow trickle of show related stuff earlier. :/

1 minute ago, naomi said:

Is this on the Andy Cohen show?

Yes, as soon as I turned the channel she said she was walking the show at 11:11 which means she's getting the FB! She manifested the perfect timing by saying she is walking the show and the universe listened.

Disclaimer: Yes, it is true. Believe me. I am God.