Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

They murdered Behati with comments under this video. She is the only model I legit think is ugly, I mean just look at her, how is she a model? The weirdest, biggest face in the history of mankind. If she was any other angel like Candice, Adriana etc she would be trashed to the max, but people will cape for her for some reason and call her cute.

And I will never ever say a bad word about Elsa or her photoshoping photos, Behati is the queen of the photoshop, just look at the difference, completely different person than the one in video.

Just now, unali said:

They murdered Behati with comments under this video. She is the only model I legit think is ugly, I mean just look at her, how is she a model? The weirdest, biggest face in the history of mankind. If she was any other angel like Candice, Adriana etc she would be trashed to the max, but people will cape for her for some reason and call her cute.

I never seen what everyone saw in her and the only pictures people get excited over are the ones with her face covered. They love her personality though.

33 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but Jo was shooting something in Disneyland a week or so ago...

And so it begins :rofl: now that ABC officially brought the rights to VS, expect to see more Disneyland/Disneyworld promos or events for VS in the near future lmaooo

4 minutes ago, unali said:

Maybe people actually think she's cute? I find her beautiful and the way you talk about her is just mean...

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I never seen what everyone saw in her and the only pictures people get excited over are the ones with her face covered. They love her personality though.

wow, I'm reading (what in the actual fuck is wrong with autocorrect) the comment and some of these are beyond brutal boarding on cruel. :/

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

And so it begins :rofl: now that ABC officially brought the rights to VS, expect to see more Disneyland/Disneyworld promos or events for VS in the near future lmaooo

Well, as long as none of the girls walk around in their lingerie while the park is open.. But that doesn't sound half bad.

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

wow, I'm reading (what in the actual fuck is wrong with autocorrect) the comment and some of these are beyond brutal boarding on cruel. :/

Never called her ugly so I don't see whats cruel about it. But any photo I find of her HF or VS with the most comments are the ones with her hair in front of her face.

4 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Never called her ugly so I don't see whats cruel about it. But any photo I find of her HF or VS with the most comments are the ones with her hair in front of her face.

I'm looking at social media clips of the video and people are calling her stuff like Ugly Blockhead. One person is praying her kids look like dad cause mom is fucking ugly. Another is saying she looks like old hag and used to be cute.

That's just mean.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I'm looking at social media clips of the video and people are calling her stuff like Ugly Blockhead. One person is praying her kids look like dad cause mom is fucking ugly. Another is saying she looks like old hag and used to be cute.

That's just mean.

I didn't look at the YouTube or IG comments because I already knew it was going to be brutal/negative because HD is not her bff. Whelp, she's still an angel (for now) so the joke is on them.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

That's just mean.

Girl, read the comments on the video itself, I had never see so much hate towards her, it truly seems personal, like wow.