Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

17 minutes ago, heartwing said:

The lack of a holiday commercial is the thing I find most interesting.  Granted, they may still shoot it but the fact it hasn't been done yet is curious. 

Maybe it has been but we just don’t know? This year is tight-lipped. 

My conspiracy theory is that the holiday commercial this year is just regular footage of Christmas themed shoots.

Cheap, boring, with models nobody is excited to see doing stupid childish stuff in pijamas and fucking shirt bras; nothing new. 100% VS aesthetic

24 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

My theory is they will put the FB on the Holiday Commercial but the thing isn't 100% done yet?

Possibly. It’s a pretty good supposition. I mean, it doesn’t take much to throw a commercial together. 

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

Maybe it has been but we just don’t know? This year is tight-lipped. 

It could be but it doesn't seem like the angels have all gone off the grid at the same time.  

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

My theory is they will put the FB on the Holiday Commercial but the thing isn't 100% done yet?

Interesting. That would certainly be different then years past. 

28 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

if Behati gets anything significant, I hope it'll be the ugliest shit VS has ever made throughout their years of fashion show :rofl: 

Don’t bad talk the purple ultimate princess fancy fantasy bra for Bee.

I kinda understand that you guys don't want anything special for Behati, she missed two shows, didn't work the last two years, bla bla, I get it.

But why not let her shine one last time? She has been with VS since 2007, this year marks her 10th show and probably her last show. Except two show openings she never got anything bigger than that. Every time an angel left you wanted them to have a great send off (yes, I'm still pissed that they ruined Ale's last year on tv:dry: but hey, I can live with it) - Doutzen should have gotten the fantasy bra at least once, Alessandra another show opening, etc. So why not allow Behati two have her moment this year. I mean, she definitely won't open the show in the Purple Swarovski Fantasy Bra Bodysuit Couture Amaaaaaaaziiiing Outfit. She'll probably will get one of these things (or maybe just a special segment opening outfit). Do I think she deserves the Fantasy Bra this year? No. Do I think she deserves another show opening this year? No. But I'm willing to accept that she will get something special and live with it and hope she has the most fun being on the VS runway her last time :) 

21 minutes ago, dennis123 said:

I kinda understand that you guys don't want anything special for Behati, she missed two shows, didn't work the last two years, bla bla, I get it.

But why not let her shine one last time? She has been with VS since 2007, this year marks her 10th show and probably her last show. Except two show openings she never got anything bigger than that. Every time an angel left you wanted them to have a great send off (yes, I'm still pissed that they ruined Ale's last year on tv:dry: but hey, I can live with it) - Doutzen should have gotten the fantasy bra at least once, Alessandra another show opening, etc. So why not allow Behati two have her moment this year. I mean, she definitely won't open the show in the Purple Swarovski Fantasy Bra Bodysuit Couture Amaaaaaaaziiiing Outfit. She'll probably will get one of these things (or maybe just a special segment opening outfit). Do I think she deserves the Fantasy Bra this year? No. Do I think she deserves another show opening this year? No. But I'm willing to accept that she will get something special and live with it and hope she has the most fun being on the VS runway her last time :) 

Behati got the first LED wings on the show. She's been opening segments since 2008. She had segments about her. She had two openings in a row. Now, you can want things for her, there's nothing wrong with it because we all  want things (I lowkey will throw a party if Candice gets the FB or SO) for our faves but don't say because besides the fact she has never got the FB. The only thing she doesn't have is a FB or a SO and the SO is just becoming a thing.

1 hour ago, heartwing said:

Interesting. That would certainly be different then years past. 

They had done this in the past and seeing that Lais wore her for press, I think it's a possibility they may bring this back too.

16 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Behati got the first LED wings on the show. She's been opening segments since 2008. She had segments about her. She had two openings in a row. Now, you can want things for her, there's nothing wrong with it because we all  want things (I lowkey will throw a party if Candice gets the FB or SO) for our faves but don't say because besides the fact she has never got the FB. The only thing she doesn't have is a FB or a SO and the SO is just becoming a thing.

By all means, I never wanted to say Behati never got anything special during her time at VS. But I think opening the show, wearing the Fantasy Bra and wearing the SO are the biggest and most important things in the show for a model in my opinion. And Behati is just lucky enough to have gotten two show openings. All I meant to say is that I don't really care if she gets something special (I'm happy for her if she gets something special because she is a big part of VS), but I just hope she'll shine on the catwalk with what she'll be wearing and enjoy her last time on that runway :)