Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Honestly, I been where she is at with the overexercising and a trainer tried to call me out on it and I was very upset about it in the moment....and then eventually I calmed my ass down a few months later. It's like a little bug in the ear....but she's getting "results" and booked for one job so I don't see her stopping until she is not booked and then there is an intervention.

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Honestly, I been where she is at with the overexercising and a trainer tried to call me out on it and I was very upset about it in the moment....and then eventually I calmed my ass down a few months later. It's like a little bug in the ear....but she's getting "results" and booked for one job so I don't see her stopping until she is not booked and then there is an intervention.

Oh gosh, I think what caused to her was she didn't booked the 2015 Show, and then in 2016 she went on Beast mode until this day.

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

She has been doing this from since last year.

I know, but maybe now it's one of those kind of things like "Body revenge" of some sort.

I just think that by looking at the others who either dont work out as much or dont post about working out as much, they look a whole lot more fit. 

There is a reason why barbara p looks great in her newest vs photos. 

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I am chill. Very chhhhhhhillllllllllll. :blush: I do not take BZ or model commenting seriously in any way, shape or form. LOL But the only people wanting Adriana to leave are Candice fans/stans(not just against you but you happened to post about it). It is as if they believe Adriana's presence is somehow diminishing Candice's ability to be number one....and judging by her own behavior before and a little bit now I am happy she is not number one. But Adriana has what the other girls don't. Energy. She was born with it. She was born to be a star. She is a living goddess. She just has the effect on people(It's true, not a stan at all). Most of the models after her are just pretty(Candice included). There was no head angel in the golden era they all held there own on the same platform including Adriana. It's has also been a little over a decade and Candice still hasn't solidified herself. It's just not happening and it is her own karma. I need Candice fans to let it go already(not to you but to everyone). Her resume for the amount of years she has been modeling is comparable to Alessandra. It's not really there. She put everything into being the head B at VS she let everything else escape her. Again, that's her own karma.

A lot of these girls get caught up in the hype and energy of VS believing that VS is going to make them Gisele or a supermodel but it is the exact opposite and it is the same with SI. But you really don't need VS for anything nowadays in fact being an angel/associated seems more harmful to a career than anything at least for new girls.

What are you going off about? You do need to chill. They simply stated they’d like it to be Candice’s turn at being head angel. Why does this piss you off so much? Lmao 

30 minutes ago, phang.s said:

What are you going off about? You do need to chill. They simply stated they’d like it to be Candice’s turn at being head angel. Why does this piss you off so much? Lmao 

I am chill. I am not pissed. IDK what you are talking about. 

EDIT: Don't try and spin something into nothing or did you suddenly lose your ability to read? Carry on.

18 minutes ago, phang.s said:

As for Kelly, how does she keep getting casted?? She’s not spectacular in any way and the only time I even remembered her walking was 2013. 

This is why I am happy for Kelsey M. She reminds me of a healthier looking Kelly.

Not a particular fan of either Adriana or Candice, but let's be honest - Candice could never replace Adriana. Both in the VS or outside of it.

People outside the fashion world don't even know who Candice is (maybe some would know she is one of the blondes from VS) while the whole world has heard about Adriana Lima. And that's about it - no hate to anyone*. Even if Adriana leaves - it doesn't mean that Candice would become the "main" angel.

* General population might even know more about Behati because of Adam.

They also know about Tyra, Heidi, Alessandra or Miranda as VS angels, and from the new era of models about Hadids and the like. This is not a scientific fact - just my impression by looking at the (non-fashion) media reports and taking to people.

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

I just think that by looking at the others who either dont work out as much or dont post about working out as much, they look a whole lot more fit. 

There is a reason why barbara p looks great in her newest vs photos. 

We must not being seeing the same photos. Barbara looks lifeless and boring. 

It's true the common crowd would know Behati much more than they would about Candice. But y'all delusional AF if you think Candice can replace someone like Adriana. Candice is strong, but she ain't gonna tower powerhouses like Adriana. If any, Candice is steadily shifting away from VS to focus on her family, so y'all can think less about hoping Candice gets another FB/SO. 

She's already a guaranteed contender for main openings and closings all this while, and I think that's more than good enough. I don't even wanna see her get another FB because anything she gets is always turned in to a big hoo ha for everyone, like you don't see people making as much as buzz about Lais last year and her gorgeous FB than people talking about Candice being back :ninja: