Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

15 minutes ago, Corner said:

That pic of Elsa is photoshopped right?! I mean I know Instagram  isn’t reality but yikes 

Its not photoshopped but she was just out of an intense training at the gym, no hair and makeup done (unlike candice) and adding the terrible light in NYC, of course she doesn't look her best. 

Oh sorry I'm not being logical at all Im just a crazy stan.

18 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Its not photoshopped but she was just out of an intense training at the gym, no hair and makeup done (unlike candice) and adding the terrible light in NYC, of course she doesn't look her best. 

Oh sorry I'm not being logical at all Im just a crazy stan.

I'm honestly just shocked people really are using that picture to drag Elsa when Candice is clearly styled and Elsa is literally doing the bare minimum. I actually think Candice could have been shooting something because she also seems to be wearing all VSX

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I'm honestly just shocked people really are using that picture to drag Elsa when Candice is clearly styled and Elsa is literally doing the bare minimum. I actually think Candice could have been shooting something because she also seems to be wearing all VSX

I think they were just working out, there are some videos of the session. Candice just works out in make up, or at least applies it before leaving the gym. 

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Does it really even matter? I wear a little makeup to workout esp when I am not looking/feeling the best. Who cares. 

EDIT: I do find it annoying that people on websites only have that one "bad" picture of Elsa.

Oh well, it’s like Beyonce’s hulk photo. :rofl:

26 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Ariana Grande and Pete split this weekend(Thank God). So any of you wondering if she would or wouldn't perform. I think it's a def. no this year. 

Was hoping for Cardi and Ariana but oh well. 

Hopefully we get news tomorrow.

Less than a month to the filmings and nobody knows nothing nor seems really excited for it like we all used to be in the past... VS is really losing their hype. But with a boring casting like this year and hideous shows since 2015, that was predictable...

My only hope for this year is Elsa getting something special/big. And Candice with shorter hair (that long long long hair takes her sexiness away imo). :idk:

4 minutes ago, Rca said:

Less than a month to the filmings and nobody knows nothing nor seems really excited for it like we all used to be in the past... VS is really losing their hype. But with a boring casting like this year and hideous shows since 2015, that was predictable...

My only hope for this year is Elsa getting something special/big. And Candice with shorter hair (that long long long hair takes her sexiness away imo). :idk:

True. They are really doing themselves a disservice by being so tight lipped on the show so far. 

Hope they dont think this is gonna help ratings.

1 hour ago, Dipit said:

Real talk tho, that lilac easter vibe is cute on Jo.

Conspiracy theory: It's actually Bee's purple FB from 2017, since Lais wanted one of her own they are recycling it this year on Jo.

47 minutes ago, Rca said:

Boring cast? Damn, it's one of the best they had in years. So much potencial (but so little Robin :cry:)