Bellazon

PINK section.. loved it.. Grace and Zuri were awesome together. Looks were decent. Some girls gave mainline poses at the end which was great. New fan of (dont know her name yet) but she was wearing the blue pants with the pink top, gold bracelets, short black curly hair, beautiful girl.

I thought Allesandras send off was alright. Do they usually give the leaving girls more of a send off than that ? Did any other girls get a segment for their departure (not sure)? Watching the show, the yearly viewer would have caught that this was her last show, the new viewer wouldnt care. 

Earlier I said the editing on the fall was ok.. well after watching the whole segment.. I take that back. The initial shots of her back stage... the whole "my family is here"... then, they made her look a bit careless with her walk. The final straw.. the crying ? Edit it out.. leave the Lily part, that was cute.

Anyways..  Already looking forward to next year. Elsa or Jo for FB/Opening. Jo is great but someone needs to start a #nobigwingsforjo (though part of me thinks the porcelain walk had to do with her boots have little flex) however stella handled it fine.

ALSO... whats with the quick change issues... Its not like the show is live, so technically VS could have time as needed between segments during taping.

30 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Thoughts from @phenobarbie and myself.

4. Half assed all over the place editing. Ney the worst editing they've done with the show - period

2/10 shit show.

With so many girls/outfits, it felt like the models were released closer together. I wonder if this added to the bad editing.

I LOVE Jo but have to agree with y'all that she got way too much screen time. Personally I'm okay with it, but VS putting so much of the spotlight on her is making some fans turn against her, as it is somewhat unfair on the other girls. 

I don't think it would be too much of an issue if the others were given the opportunity to speak more, though I definitely think she deserves the attention. Her walk in years past has been amazing, so I think the biggest issue were the wings, mostly that other than the shoulder straps, there isn't much support for the model to handle the weight properly. Perhaps adding smaller straps to the waist area would be a good idea for the bigger ones?

One thing it did bother me was a non-angel (random girl) got to close the show. 

Alexina, Sanne, Georgia, Blanca, Gizele, Alanna, Dilone, were great. They need to stay.

I expected more from Frida, Roosmarjin and Victoria Lee. 

they focus too much on Josephine, I could tell she is the new favorite angel. the new Candice

Not enough Taylor, and Sara. 

Taylor should had open in Godesses, and Lais closing the show 

Happy to see Grace Elizabeth and Zuri getting an intro segment. 

Now that Ale leaving, would love to Sui He as their new angel. 

Braga has improve her walk so much, I don’t know what Bruna was trying to do in the runway. 

Barbara Fialho have to go.

The opening it was okay, Candice look bored, she needed more energy to open the show.

Also I thought the commercial was very classic. It wasn’t OTT, simple, pretty, wonderful location and looks. It gave me 08 vibes. They’ve always tried a little too hard with it in past years and this felt so right. Sure the music was a bit of a snooze but the slow paced editing gave room for every girl to be seen. It was great. Also the shots of Lily in those wings :heart:

16 hours ago, wintery said:

There's a  quick shot of Jo crossing behind some of the girls, and she's walking pitched forward  without the wing. She's wearing the Porcelain outfit.  I wonder if maybe her back got hurt or some how aggravated and that's why she was leaning forward with the wings?

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

There's a  quick shot of Jo crossing behind some of the girls, and she's walking pitched forward  without the wing. She's wearing the Porcelain outfit.  I wonder if maybe her back got hurt or some how aggravated and that's why she was leaning forward with the wings?

It could be. The Punk wings looked terribly uncomfortable. Though, perhaps she was ducking to avoid something?

1 hour ago, llekel said:

PINK section.. loved it.. Grace and Zuri were awesome together. Looks were decent. Some girls gave mainline poses at the end which was great. New fan of (dont know her name yet) but she was wearing the blue pants with the pink top, gold bracelets, short black curly hair, beautiful girl.

I thought Allesandras send off was alright. Do they usually give the leaving girls more of a send off than that ? Did any other girls get a segment for their departure (not sure)? Watching the show, the yearly viewer would have caught that this was her last show, the new viewer wouldnt care. 

Earlier I said the editing on the fall was ok.. well after watching the whole segment.. I take that back. The initial shots of her back stage... the whole "my family is here"... then, they made her look a bit careless with her walk. The final straw.. the crying ? Edit it out.. leave the Lily part, that was cute.

Anyways..  Already looking forward to next year. Elsa or Jo for FB/Opening. Jo is great but someone needs to start a #nobigwingsforjo (though part of me thinks the porcelain walk had to do with her boots have little flex) however stella handled it fine.

ALSO... whats with the quick change issues... Its not like the show is live, so technically VS could have time as needed between segments during taping.

The only other VS model to leave with a good enough warning was Tyra. Heidi, and them, they left like before the show. But when Tyra left, she opened something, I think she had a segment talking about herself not sure, but she closed that show. It was a big thing when Tyra left. They sent her off on a fabulous note