Bellazon

My thoughts :

Candice opening show was SO GOOD . 

Blanca is everything :heart:  both looks amazing , real Angel Material

Grace :heart: SO good in Pink and in Punk too  Even tho i dont like the double model pose idea .

Adriana opening Nomadic was good too and Elsa was fire in that segment.

Sara opening was good 

Ale in nomadic :heart: 

i agree with too much Jo even tho i kinda like her because her body is hot af and her walk is good without wings ( the police girl in PINK was her best moment) . this year two wings she sucked.

Taylor once again zero sex appeal and boring walk just gorgeous in Godesses and girlfriend was like just a second in Nomadic.

Lais was ok as always sadly 

Stella was meh

Martha ... is just a the best spokewoman but not for the show .she sucks same case with Lily.

Dilone was only good in PINK

Frida was a nice surprise she did good 

Samile is stunning! and did good too :heart: 

Bruna ok same about Nadine and Victoria lee

Alexina was meh she is  so extra sometimes. kinda cringy

Ming is a cutie i guess but i feel like she is not VS material in terms of looks. 

Bella was ok , Roos was so awful and Vanessa moody a disaster.

the others: i dont know her

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Why though? Why is harry all of a sudden so important, esp after he has dated atleast three of their models

He was the biggest name to draw people in. Someone mentioned it already a couple of pages ago, but moving him to the end keeps the viewers who love him.

57 minutes ago, vs_nat said:

for me that Was the worst vsfs ever. At least in 2009 they had better outfits and music. 

+1 

Outfits sucked, music was a mismatch, energy was pretty low for most of the girls, the in-between segments were not remotely entertaining. Overall an incredibly boring show. 

:rofl::rofl: Taylor sweetie, try to contain your excitement! You’re reaching Jo levels here! 

8E235402-D0E6-4C9A-9698-82ED1EFF995D.png

Also, I love how VS made SUCH a big deal about how they made this crazy last minute change to the segment order and they had to rearrange everything and oh my god we had the show planned this way for months and months!!!! And then just go eh I want this here instead for the actual edit