Bellazon

- Aw that Romee baby video was sweet. 

- Jasmine looks bored af. 

- Leomie. :heart: She's so high energy always. 

- Lmao I turned away for half a second and missed Elsa's walk, which is what I was waiting for. :banghead:

- Taylor looked pretty but low energy. 

- Lais looked phenom. 

Just now, Kevork89 said:

The Ming stuff was actually really sad, I wish they didn’t show too much of that. Make the girl an Angel already, she will get so much good press after this.

Ikr? The part where she's crying was totally unnecessary. They should have included only the fall -not bc i liked it but bc vs loves drama- and Lily hugging her, that's it. 

I don't like the nomad section. I only like Adriana's walk, everybody else was low in energy. And Like Candice, Adriana's walk was helped with editing.

This show is terrible. Its not even doing good on social media. Adriana was the first and so far only to trend but it didn't last long because VS didn't show her alot, and alot of people are complaining about it.

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't like the nomad section. I only like Adriana's walk, everybody else was low in energy. And Like Candice, Adriana's walk was helped with editing.

This show is terrible. Its not even doing good on social media. Adriana was the first and so far only to trend but it didn't last long because VS didn't show her alot, and alot of people are complaining about it.

My BFF who only watches the show for me is pissed at how very little Adriana there is...and she's not a VS fan, she only watches it once a year to make me happy.