Bellazon

My thoughts on the show are this ones:

1. I understand their decision of changing the segment order and let Goddesses close the show.  They know the most of the people that are going to watch it on TV are crazy little 1D fans, so it makes total sense to have Harry opening an closing the show so the crazy fans don't leave until it's completely over. Smart move. 

2. Candice opening was great, but I agree with someone that commented it before, it was thanks to VS she did a pretty meh job. 

3. TOO MUCH JOSEPHINE. LIKE...A LOT. AND SO LITTLE CANDICE, ELSA AND ADRIANA. I mean, Lily's husband had more screentime than Elsa. Shame on you VS.

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

My thoughts on the show are this ones:

1. I understand their decision of changing the segment order and let Goddesses close the show.  The know the most of the people that are going to watch it on TV are crazy little 1D fans, so it makes total sense to have Harry opening an closing the show so the crazy fans don't leave until it's conpletely over. Smart move. 

2. Candice opening was great, but I agree with someone that commented it before, it was thanks to VS she did a pretty meh job. 

3. TOO MUCH JOSEPHINE. LIKE...A LOT. AND SO LITTLE CANDICE, ELSA AND ADRIANA. I mean, Lily's husband had more screentime than Elsa. Shame on you VS.

I read that and was like "OMG YES" and then I saw your username... it had to be you lil bitch!

I'll add something: i thought they would say something about the Balmain's collection or at least show Olivier.  

1 minute ago, wennyjenner said:

Nope, the intro says something along the lines "I saw an angel" or "I really saw an angel" :angel:

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I need to rewatch the show again to hear the song but regardless...thank you!!! :flower: 

Maybe we're talking about a different intro lol, I'm talking about the one we can hear in 01:09 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q-_d3HW1y_EgpHz9lsOT0rHpYbXe12fD/view 

Here are some of my BFF's quotes on the show...reminder, she's not a VS fan whatsoever, only knows some of the models because of me. I legit can't stop laughing.

slay bitch slay

i love how her and behati had babies close toe ach other and behati is now a stay at home mom

the model after her looks hunched over like her wings are too heavy
i hate these studs
this is dumb
karlie looks horrible

adriana looks amazing
her outfit is one of the best ones

it looks like a clothes fashion show not lingerie
i hatet his buddy buddy shit at the end of the runway
wtf they pair the black girls together?!
everyone looks like theyre having a hard time with their wings for the most part

2 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

did they really push through on showing the Ming Xi fall? and I heard it they also showed how she broke down at backstage too. I'll watch the full show when I have time, I hope somebody can upload it. 

There is a download link on the first page of the Motion thread :smile: 

Maybe I should know this, but without scrolling will someone politely explain to me what happened with this show?? I am usually much more up on the goings on but work has kept me way out of the loop so other than what's been posted on social media I went into watching this show mostly blind.

Did they air the segments out of order? It feels like Ale should have been closing the show (given its her last time walking) and not some random...person I have no clue of? They usually at LEAST close with an angel! Did I miss something major? It feels so cut and pasted and just...oddly slapped together at the end!