Lais Ribeiro

Blanca Padilla

Deserves a second chance

Aiden Curtis

Xin Xie

Alecia Morais

Biggest disappointment

Alexina FUCKING Graham

Newcomers, big time improvements + the ones that did well, second chances should come back for the next show. Everyone else is on my TBD list. And anyone else that I forget, well, they're probably too boring. 

I really don't like the editing. They should tell Hamish (the director of the show) to fucking get his job right. He said that he does the in-between shots when the models walk because he thinks it gets dull to only see models walking one after another. It might get repetitive to a certain extend, but first: this is a fashion show and second: it doesn't mean that he has to squeeze in so many in-between footage, so we barely see the models' walk. Personally, I can't stand when before the first girl reaches the end of the runway, the camera has already shown the third girl walking the runway... and obviously the second model and the performer and the performer again, and again and again... it's too much.

And the editing of the posing also sucks. On one take you'd see a model about to put her hands on her waist and then it cuts to a shot where she's blowing a kiss. Things that obviously don't fit. Amateur editing at its best.... and that from a professional... WOW!

And what's with the constant stupid switching of the segments? When "Nomadic Adventure" is the last segment of the show, then keep it that way. Poor Ale - she got robbed of her closing walk. I'm waiting for the day when they edit a model from one segment into another. :rofl: 

The music-part: well, just like the editing - always reliable to prevent the show from being a great one. This time I only liked Miguel's "Told you so" and Jane Zhang's medley. And they did it again: They managed to design a messy PINK-collection but making a great music choice for that segment. 

And filming the show two times has become pointless. I thought they did it, so if a model messes up her walk, they still have the other walk to choose from but yet they showed Ming's fall. But I guess they waited a long time for a model to fall. Behati, Jessica and KK teased them with almost falling but Ming finally gave it to them.  

PS: Sara's and Nadine's outfits in winter's tale-segment inspired me to design a segment collection with an Inuit-theme. 

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Thoughts from @phenobarbie and myself.

1. They did Ming WRONG.. There was zero reason to show her crying and then keep making an issue out of it afterwards.

2. Unless you opened a segment, your face time was fuck all. VS spent more time focusing on the "artist" then they did the models walking.

3. Blink and you'll miss it...

4. Half assed all over the place editing. Ney the worst editing they've done with the show - period

5. Outfits looked better in motion

6. VS needs to stop being so god damn literal in their music choices. Because the song has the word WINTER in it does not mean it belongs in the Wintery fairytale segment. They could of done something that was a lot more whimsical and it would of been a hell of a lot better.

7. Still trying to figure out if there was more lyrics to the last Harry Styles song other than... "She's an angel".... and "WooHoo"...

8. VS make Jo learn to walk. She resembles a horse.... and the gorilla arms swinging OMEGALUL. Angela Lindvall did it better.... dead arms and floppy fish hand.

9. Taylor, Elsa, Stella, Lais all looked stunning

10. Jo needs to not look like she needs to take a giant shit during a martial arts demonstration.

2/10 shit show.

There were like 2 seconds of Sara’s opening! Most wanted her to open so bad and then we get her opening with 2 seconds and the worst outfit of the show? 

The 2009 and 2015 show are looking GREAT!!