Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

the WORST edition in years of the show. I love candice but its opening was not good, I would have preferred that the show opened the nomad section, so at least we would have seen ale at the end with the punk segment. the layout of the models in punk a total disaster. Porcelain angels was not as bad segment as I thought. Horrible winter tale too much clothes. I hate the layers, I hate those species of transparent battens like the ones I use kelly or georgina. Pink I do not dislike. the goddess segment was very good but the closing of vanesa is a great no.

too much of jojo, very little of ale who has 17 years making money for VS. The only good part of the kung fu was the teacher, it should be noted that he is very nice. I felt dizzy with so many models and at the end of the catwalk they did not even complete a pose. It is necessary that in the show one or two artists be presented again at the most, I felt saturated. I liked that they remembered the first show of the girls the problem is that they focused only on jojo and lily, the rest did not even speak. I loved that stella basically did not exist in this show hahaha.

I can predict Josephine will get the fb it was her show as they focused on her I did not see any other angels this is annoying they should stop neglecting other angels 

I'm sorry for Barbara, Cindy, Maria B. and devon they have to go ALREADY of VS, they have at least five years old and I do not want to see them anymore. I loved roosmarijn but it did not do well. beautiful I improve but even if it does not parade again I would not care. Blanca megan, nadine, aiden, frida, grace e. zuri, maggie, samile, sanne, stelle chen I loved them and I hope to see them next year. I also hope to see Lais Oliveira and Brooke Perry, I do not know why this year, I discard them.

9 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

Why because Taylor is from there? I know she is your favorite VS angel. 

wtf kind of response is that? No it's special because I have fond memories of spending time with family camping, and getting my dog Astro from there.

My grandfather was raised in Colorado, and it was one of the last places he was able to go to spend x-mas with all his family before dying of cancer.

This year's show was just boring. Sure, the hair and makeup were nicer. Yes, the performers stayed in their lane. No, you didn't have to deal with Kendall or Gigi (which frankly their absence did not make a single difference or improve the show's quality). And yes, we can't ignore that the diversity this year was fantastic. But can anyone actually say that it looked fun? Exciting? Powerful? Sexy? Entertaining????

It was a snooze fest. 

A few things I realized with this show: 

- I might actually prefer performers that threaten the models' runway path because at least they have a tendency to interact with the models more. I think the extremely minimal model/performer interactions this year actually contributed it to looking so boring for me

- What did Karlie come back for? 

- Far too many models hired this year were ill-fit for the show in terms of energy and personality 

- Speaking of energy, where was it? Seems like everyone left it on the plane

- The editing somehow gets worse every year 

- The dramatization of Ming Xi's fall was unnecessary and kind of a savage move for them. Showing footage of her talking about it being her hometown and her family being there, then showing her crying after. Poor girl, she didn't deserve that

- As mentioned a thousand times before in this thread: the outfits were trash. There were so few good outfits and even the good ones were nothing to rave about 

- I hope they never do that two model thing again that they did in the Punk section because it was awkward and cheesy as hell. Only about 2 pairs actually nailed it and really only one half of each of those pairs (specifically Elsa, she nailed it)

Overall I was just so underwhelmed. When you think about the amount or work, planning, production, etc. that goes into this show each year, for the result to be so underwhelming is just crazy and disappointing.

2 minutes ago, tipi12 said:

This year's show was just boring. Sure, the hair and makeup were nicer. Yes, the performers stayed in their lane. No, you didn't have to deal with Kendall or Gigi (which frankly their absence did not make a single difference or improve the show's quality). And yes, we can't ignore that the diversity this year was fantastic. But can anyone actually say that it looked fun? Exciting? Powerful? Sexy? Entertaining????

It was a snooze fest. 

A few things I realized with this show: 

- I might actually prefer performers that threaten the models' runway path because at least they have a tendency to interact with the models more. I think the extremely minimal model/performer interactions this year actually contributed it to looking so boring for me

- What did Karlie come back for? 

- Far too many models hired this year were ill-fit for the show in terms of energy and personality 

- Speaking of energy, where was it? Seems like everyone left it on the plane

- The editing somehow gets worse every year 

- The dramatization of Ming Xi's fall was unnecessary and kind of a savage move for them. Showing footage of her talking about it being her hometown and her family being there, then showing her crying after. Poor girl, she didn't deserve that

- As mentioned a thousand times before in this thread: the outfits were trash. There were so few good outfits and even the good ones were nothing to rave about 

- I hope they never do that two model thing again that they did in the Punk section because it was awkward and cheesy as hell. Only about 2 pairs actually nailed it and really only one half of each of those pairs (specifically Elsa, she nailed it)

Overall I was just so underwhelmed. When you think about the amount or work, planning, production, etc. that goes into this show each year, for the result to be so underwhelming is just crazy and disappointing.

This so true yes the diversity was great but the show itself was horrendous it wasn't sexy or captivating like 2007 and there were so many models they should stick to 35 angles walking maximum this has been the worst show I've ever seen it was so boring I don't know how vs can afford to have this luckluster show everyyear and oh wait the models are bland :sad:

I haven't seen the whole show yet but I don't think Candice's opening was that bad, though the problem I've had with her ever since is I can't really get a clear view on her personality. 

She is shy but not.. sometimes she comes off as overly sexy but then the shy, bubbly Candice comes through and I'm like who are you? Don't get me wrong, I do like her most of the time, well I liked her a lot before VS used her for almost everything and it was the candice show at one point..  

The angel definition to us didn't change, but to VS it did ever since they started using 2324324 angels or calling all casted model angels or whatever.. 

Anyway one thing has been bothering me!!! Please someone, give me a rational explanation as to why nomadic was the last segment but not edited as the last?:blink::blink:

Why switch it in the middle of the night, then change it again for the airing? I can't come up with an explanation for it.. my mind just doesn't understand it LOL. 

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

But the people who watch the show have to be shown the models too. Its a fashion show and it doesnt make sense that 80% of the airtime is dedicated to the performers

And models are shown. Most people don’t care about models as much as we do :/ We live in an celebrity-centric society in which high profile celebs are the main interest. Also it might be call a “fashion show” but it really isn’t. It is an entertainment show. Even people at L Brands have referred to it as an hour-long  commercial or infomercial.

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Candice opening was amazing, period.

too much Josephine will never be a problem for me and is funny seeing everyone fuming about it

She stole the show when they should of put Adriana what are you saying Adriana gets the views and they neglected the brand which is adri

16 minutes ago, Mo- said:

Anyway one thing has been bothering me!!! Please someone, give me a rational explanation as to why nomadic was the last segment but not edited as the last?:blink::blink:

Why switch it in the middle of the night, then change it again for the airing? I can't come up with an explanation for it.. my mind just doesn't understand it LOL. 

I think they wanted Harry to be the closing act of the show.

Assorted thoughts:

- Stop paying Leomie dust, she was such a bloody highlight.

- Harry did spectacularly in Punk Angels, he looks so much better with short hair.

- I want all those impractical Punk segment boots, sue me? 

- Any time the girls walking together in Punk did something coordinating it made their walks 10000 times better.

- I do not cape for Josephine but the hate for her is fuckin over the top, her walk was not the worst and she looked fine in kung fu segment, chill the fuck out.

- What's this Lily emphasis for??

- Bruna Lirio is a stunner.

- I underrated Georgia Fowler, honestly. Didn't get her til now.

- They truly fucked Ming over. I get showing her fall, but the dramatic close up on her prayer and saying her family is there and the tears? No, they threw her under the bus for a dramatic moment.

- The guy playing piano is pure class.

- Grace segment, are y'all happy?

- Aw their friendship is so pure.

- Alanna looked smokin.

- Jane is not Rihanna but I liked her songs. 

- Please stop telling me Harry and Miguel are coming. 

- Sidenote shout out to VS for finally putting the show online for free. 

- They're preparing Lily for something, I'm convinced. Maybe an exit. (It's time.)

- I think this is an unpopular opinion but I always like seeing the backstage chaos filler, makes me feel good about how little shit I have together. 

- Adriana's little tongue flick and awkward interaction with Miguel in NA. Ridic.

- Candice is dead fuckin silent this show. Bizarre. Where's her homecoming. 

- Did Elsa just walk backwards...

- 'Alessandra's last ever walk' Let me have peace please random voices.

- MAMA LAIS!!!

- The music and fashion segment is so fucking dumb.

- Georgia front and centre at the start of Only Angel LMFAOOO.

- Alexina is annoying. Unfortunate. 

- I would die for Lais. No questions asked. 

- I can't with these constant shots of Georgia byeeeee.

- The Goddesses bird wings are stunning and should have been given to someone else.

- BLANCA staring straight into my soul...

- I like Dilone, sue me. She's probably me if I ever made it to the VSFS. 

- Harry's dancing is.....something. 

- Not the shit show I was expecting. Y'all stay dramatic and OTT! 

9 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think they wanted Harry to be the closing act of the show.

Hmm, could be it yes. Is he REALLY that huge that he could make a difference in being the closing act in terms of views because of anticipation of viewers wanting to see him again so they must watch till the end? I know OD was pretty huge but since he is solo now. I didn't really get the feeling that people were overly excited and hyped for the performers..