Bellazon

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Yay! I was wondering if they were going to do one this year since I hadn't seen any promotion. 

I hope it's actually live and not pre-taped like last year. :ninja: 

I think it will be live b/c this is the video description:

It’s ALMOST SHOWTIME! Get ready with the Angels on our Facebook LIVE pre-show, and shop the looks right off the runway when the show starts (Tuesday, 10/9c on CBS) with Runway Insider: http://i.victoria.com/pOa

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I think it will be live b/c this is the video description:

Sounds like it might be a different format this year then? Like a get ready with me sort of vibe? :idk: 

Last year they said it was live too, but I'm positive it was pretaped because I saw a couple of the models in outfits they had worn on the show posted days earlier. :rofl: 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Sounds like it might be a different format this year then? Like a get ready with me sort of vibe? :idk: 

Last year they said it was live too, but I'm positive it was pretaped because I saw a couple of the models in outfits they had worn on the show posted days earlier. :rofl: 

They're rarely live. Especially because as you said, the girls had already posted their outfits and all that. 

3 minutes ago, babilatine said:

yaass, thank youuuu :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!::woot::wub:

You're welcome! 

14 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Oh, Josephine… This is not the time to front and be all, “I can totally do it!” If you had any hesitations about the wings, you should have voiced them even if it was scary because you didn’t want them to take away the wings from you.

It's work I get it. You don't want to look "weak" and without propositive spirit in front of your "boss". I would have done the same.

6 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

It's work I get it. You don't want to look "weak" and without propositive spirit in front of your "boss". I would have done the same.

If I was part of the design team and some model acted like she has no trouble moving with the wings on and then melted down on stage with both wings, I would not be keen on giving her any wings to wear in the future, maybe baby wings at the most. It’s better to address any issues during fittings or even to switch out the wings than make VS look bad on the runway in front of the audience.

36 minutes ago, Sanni said:

If I was part of the design team and some model acted like she has no trouble moving with the wings on and then melted down on stage with both wings, I would not be keen on giving her any wings to wear in the future, maybe baby wings at the most. It’s better to address any issues during fittings or even to switch out the wings than make VS look bad on the runway in front of the audience.

Yeah, that's another story. She could have done better, what I'm saying is that it's not that easy to say "no" when the people you work for ask you to take a step forward in your job, which was the big wings for Jo this year.

36 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Agreed! Especially she has always been given showstopping outfits.

It's surprising that Josephine cannot handle large wings.

She looks strong and she has the muscles to carry them IMO, maybe it was really heavy but the design looked light weight.

Other angels have no problems voicing out their opinions on their outfits and if the shoes are too high, wings are too heavy etc.