Bellazon

PUNK ANGEL: Inspired by the spirit of the 1980’s Punk scene this Collection features leather, lace, metal, tartan, fishnets and leopard prints. Sexy winged angels deliver the vibrancy of the Punk Revolution and the avant-garde fashions of Rock and Roll. Naughty and fun.

PORCELAIN ANGEL: Seaside vibes from the shores of the Mediterranean and South of France. The girls are modern, young, sexy. Design elements inspired by a blue and white pottery palette with subtle moments of gold. Graphic porcelain prints, delicate tiles, hand painting and fine embroidery.

A WINTER’S TALE: An angels snowy fairytale featuring bold, colorful elements borrowed from Finland’s Lapland. A play on transparency and felts with rich, textured embroidery. Primarily bright white with bursts of vivid color. Playful, sexy and beautiful.

MILLENIAL NATION (PINK): The acme of youth culture where casually austere street wear is morphed to the next level of fantasy fashion, creating the ultimate reverie of young and modern. Less black, more color. Fresh, fun, sexy.
GODDESSES: Fragile, ethereal and feminine. Transparent, diaphanous fabrics draped to create soft and slow movement, the effect of being underwater. Pale colors, delicate gold embroidery and gossamer silks create a sexy and fluid palette cleanser.

NOMADIC ADVENTURE: Prints, silhouettes and beading techniques inspired by indigenous African cultures. An opportunity for beautiful, bold colors and tribal designs that incorporate animal prints distinctive of Africa’s wildlife. Rich in color, sexy and elegant.

(sorry for repost of PINK picture, my wifi’s super slow so it didnt load Grace’s sketch)

54 minutes ago, naomi said:

I did that last year and watched the show about a week later on a “123movies” esque site, I’ll probably either do that or try to watch it on a CBS stream that actually works with as much protection as possible, if that does anything :D I didn’t have adblock or any sort of malware cleaner last year plus a really old computer.

You can't watch it live? :idk: 

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

You can't watch it live?  

I don’t watch on cable, I watch it on livestreams or on torrent sites afterwards. Truth be told, I haven’t set up my new TV yet so I’ve watched everything on torrent sites instead :baronlamesign:, and beforehand my TV wasn’t working properly. Either I’ll finally get everything together and set it up to watch tomorrow or find a server that isn’t buffering all the time to watch on.

35 minutes ago, naomi said:
PUNK ANGEL: Inspired by the spirit of the 1980’s Punk scene this Collection features leather, lace, metal, tartan, fishnets and leopard prints. Sexy winged angels deliver the vibrancy of the Punk Revolution and the avant-garde fashions of Rock and Roll. Naughty and fun.

PORCELAIN ANGEL: Seaside vibes from the shores of the Mediterranean and South of France. The girls are modern, young, sexy. Design elements inspired by a blue and white pottery palette with subtle moments of gold. Graphic porcelain prints, delicate tiles, hand painting and fine embroidery.

A WINTER’S TALE: An angels snowy fairytale featuring bold, colorful elements borrowed from Finland’s Lapland. A play on transparency and felts with rich, textured embroidery. Primarily bright white with bursts of vivid color. Playful, sexy and beautiful.

MILLENIAL NATION (PINK): The acme of youth culture where casually austere street wear is morphed to the next level of fantasy fashion, creating the ultimate reverie of young and modern. Less black, more color. Fresh, fun, sexy.
GODDESSES: Fragile, ethereal and feminine. Transparent, diaphanous fabrics draped to create soft and slow movement, the effect of being underwater. Pale colors, delicate gold embroidery and gossamer silks create a sexy and fluid palette cleanser.

NOMADIC ADVENTURE: Prints, silhouettes and beading techniques inspired by indigenous African cultures. An opportunity for beautiful, bold colors and tribal designs that incorporate animal prints distinctive of Africa’s wildlife. Rich in color, sexy and elegant.

(sorry for repost of PINK picture, my wifi’s super slow so it didnt load Grace’s sketch)

Im not sure about the Porcelain segment.  'Seaside vibes from the shores of the Mediterranean and south of France'??  I think it has nothing to do with Mediterranean or south of france, porcelain is one of the famous product of China. 

There is a serious lack of booty photos from this entire show. Does anyone else agree? Usually the backstage pics, or something exposes these beautiful angels for all their excellence. Disappointing all the photos seem to be all frontal and posed. 

2 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

Im not sure about the Porcelain segment.  'Seaside vibes from the shores of the Mediterranean and south of France'??  I think it has nothing to do with Mediterranean or south of france, porcelain is one of the famous product of China. 

Although there are porcelains in Europe,  I think they confused porcelain with pottery, the latter being more prevalent in the Mediterranean.

4 minutes ago, star2011 said:

I think they confused it with tiles! Those kind of prints, is seen in tiles all over the Mediterranean, Greece and portugal to be the main ones

Edit: and the tiles are usually made of porcelain!

I dont think VS confused it with tiles.  I think the person who wrote the segment's  information is confused.  The show was held in China, and porcelain segment is a kind of tribute segment to China. 

4 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

I dont think VS confused it with tiles.  I think the person who wrote the segment's  information is confused.  The show was held in China, and porcelain segment is a kind of tribute segment to China. 

Never mind, just googled Chinese porcelain and prints look similar, although the Mediterranean tiles do have the exact same print, minus the dragons

5 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

3 minutes ago, star2011 said:

That’s not true, those prints are not Chinese prints! And porcelain isn’t exclusive chinese. Those prints are 100% Mediterranean 

I think they meant to have the Porcelain Angels to as tribute to China but something happened and they went in a different directions. Although porcelain is synonymous with China, they had porcelain art in Europe b/c of the export from China during the 16th Century. The Europeans took inspirations from the Chinese and created something of  their own. Now that I think about it, maybe VS' inspiration was "East Meets West" which would fit with the brand entertaining the Chinese market :hehe: