Bellazon

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@naomi

Thank you! In your comment, the video titled The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (Behind the Scenes) is not available for me to watch.

Weird, I'm able to watch it just fine (desktop) and bc the channel that uploaded it is CBS' official channel (verification tick) it can't be blocked, try watching it on mobile if you're also on desktop or if you have age restrictions on that may be the problem. :flower:

6 minutes ago, naomi said:

Do you know (by any chance) what the problem with the video was? Thank you for always being on track & so dedicated!

CBS blocks their videos for certain countries 

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Thank you to both! I can’t see the "numbers" video either. What does it say? :smile:

It is a CBS video so it got blocked. So strange the CBS News vid I posted didn’t get blocked...

I just noticed Joan is in the video :rofl: 

@PinkCouture Thank you again!

2017 VSFS videos:

Backstage At VS Fashion Show With Alessandra Ambrosio | EXTENDED

Karlie on Gisele, Candice, Stephanie Seymour, Adriana and Alessandra:

Karlie Kloss Shares Empowering Message Backstage | EXTENDED

Adriana talks about Heidi Klum, Laetitia Casta and Lily Aldridge:

Adriana Lima Shares Favourite Chinese Tourism Spots | EXTENDED

21 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

The show time (episode 8) is out

If they show some bits of the first show without the audience in the final editing is gonna be such a mess. Lol. Weird as fuck.

Is it the first time they do the first show without audience? I think so, I've always had the convinction they did the first show for press, fashion blogger wannabe and stuff and the second show for friends, family and celebrities.

4 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

If they show some bits of the first show without the audience in the final editing is gonna be such a mess. Lol. Weird as fuck.

Is it the first time they do the first show without audience? I think so, I've always had the convinction they did the first show for press, fashion blogger wannabe and stuff and the second show for friends, family and celebrities.

That's what I also thought! I'm 99% sure that I read that somewhere before, the first show was always for the press etc and the second for celebs and family/friends. No idea why the first one was "empty" this year...