Bellazon

B09A990D-ACDE-4A5E-A9AC-CD41C96FA45C.thumb.jpeg.3412f5b9af0a6e6089b9c288431665cf.jpeg

The point of posting this tweet from earlier was because VS stated there’s no preshow, which confuses me because they shared a Facebook live link with the description stating there would be a Live! Before the Show this year... :Amelie_wft:

Elsa’s outfit at Wendy is horrendous and she REALLY needs to get over those poor boots.

7 minutes ago, naomi said:

The point of posting this tweet from earlier was because VS stated there’s no preshow, which confuses me because they shared a Facebook live link with the description stating there would be a Live! Before the Show this year... :Amelie_wft:

Elsa’s outfit at Wendy is horrendous and she REALLY needs to get over those poor boots.

^ Oh ok. I understand now :smile:  Yeah kinda strange :/ I guess we will wait and see.

Was it really necessary to repost what you posted on the previous page though? :idk: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Oh ok. I understand now   Yeah kinda strange  I guess we will wait and see. But was it really necessary to repost what you posted on the previous page?  

:rofl: Sorry. VS tweeted it again about 40 minutes ago, practically confirming no preshow this year, very weird. I actually didn’t fully expect a preshow because this year’s show is a lot more hush hush and “exclusive” than previous years, but after the FB live I was almost positive. Time will tell.

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I think what bugs me about the way she expresses herself is all the over-the-top sugary descriptions she adds. She seems to have missed her calling as a kindergarten or elementary school teacher.

So the Josephine hate trains is still going on :rofl: I'm totally cool with people telling their opinions and I'm not saying this a her fan, but she's just super excited and being bubbly is her personality. Like if she had a bitch face y'all would say "show some expressions, she's not even happy to be her ugh be lucky girl !" But I guess hating on Josephine is a trend so I'm going to let you all continue :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Might be an old statistic but Sweden is considered the best English speaking country outside of countries where it is already the native language. It's taught very early on in school. 

Swedish is from the same family of languages as English. Both use prepositions etc. Swedish is considered to be an easy language to learn for American interpreters as well.