Bellazon

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

Exactly! What they did to Ale was wrong, so I am not gonna care.

At this point I'm glad she's leaving. She's my favorite angel but if this is how they're gonna do her I hope she's saying a big fuck you to them and she's gonna go live a happy life without them. 

Just now, nuttyfeet said:

Also cos her non fall walk had zero audience so editing that into the final show could be tricky. 

That's true, forgot about that. I hope they realize how they fucked up only doing the show with one audience they really didn't have as much to work with. 

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

Can't decide how I feel about them putting Ming's fall in. I guess they sorta had to after the press coverage of it. 

They just killed Gizele and Ming's walk doing this, unnecessary. 

If they wanted to honor her or something, they could put a scene explaining with her falling and Gizele helping her.

I don't mind VS not cutting out ming's fall. They never cut out bad things that happen to models. We have witnessed Adriana and Karolina trip at the 2007 show. Karolina shoe incident in 2006. Karolina's dress not fitting and missing her walk in 2008. Fernada Taverez dress getting caught and crying about it in 2003. Gisele almost blew her ankle in 2006. The stuff never gets cut out lol.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I don't mind VS not cutting out ming's fall. They never cut out bad things that happen to models. We have witnessed Adriana and Karolina trip at the 2007 show. Karolina shoe incident in 2006. Karolina's dress not fitting and missing her walk in 2008. Fernada Taverez dress getting caught and crying about it in 2003. Gisele almost blew her ankle in 2006. The stuff never gets cut out lol.

Plus Doutzen getting stuck on the runway, Erin missing her hat and Candice running into a mirror backstage.

2 minutes ago, tatehill said:

That's true, forgot about that. I hope they realize how they fucked up only doing the show with one audience they really didn't have as much to work with. 

Exactly. I hope they plan the location of the show more smartly. Having an empty stadium must have been a weird thing for the models and performers. These people litrelly thrive under attention.