Bellazon

Yeah, what they did to Ale was wrong. Its like they snatched her moment back. Its like, lets screw her over ONE more time.

Thats why I am glad the show already linked. Thats what they get.

What was Harry's dancing, awful. I saw somebody complaining about his lack of interaction with the models but VS cut them out. He interacted with Karlie and Adriana also

1 minute ago, skrivermodel said:

Sooo just watched the show and it looks like this:

Punk Angels

Angels' interviews

Porcelain Angels

Kung Fu with Josephine & Jas

A Winter's Tale

Angels on Pink + segment on Grace & Zuri

Millenial Nation

Angels' talking about their childhood/modelling

Nomadic Adventure

Singers' segment with the angels talking about music

Goddesses

Finale

Does Sara appear much? Linkkk

59 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Im sure Ale cares more about actually closing the show, which she did, than what everyone will see.

Eh, its kinda like WHAT was the point. I mean, VS changed Candice's and Adriana's openings,for her to do that. Only for nobody to actually SEE her closing except for some attendees. When people say who closed the 2017 show, it won't be Ale who they state.

Also, I doubt Ale knows this. You think they called her up and say "Hey, we switched the segment order when editing blah blah". I doubt they did that, she will probably find out whenever she sees the show and she realizes that Nomad came a little early.

The only thing they gave her was the finale walk.. WITH Adriana. She already had to share her Punk angel walk. She got a segment closing regardless but the fact that they switched it on her is annoying.

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

I'm such a weirdo but I like that editing. Was waaay better than last year's and 2015's.

I don't think the editing is bad so far. I think we saw enough of Sara's opening. I guess people expected for it to be longer or like candice's but. 1. Candice was coming back. 2. Candice's was different she came out a different way and everybody came after her, included Harry himself. So it is longer because of the set up. But But Sara's opening looked normal to me.

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Does Sara appear much? Linkkk

Not so much, there's a loooot of Jo/Lily talking mostly. And for Winter's Tale at the beginning their focus was on Ming mostly and Sara but like I said not so much... :sad: 

And my link doesn't work anymore, I don't know how the video still works for me..

Just now, bananana said:

Am I the o my one who is actually gonna wait for the show to premiere? I think watching the whole show before is disrespectful towards the models as well...

Also wtf VS? I think we need to gather outside VS's offices and protest. This is a mess. Poor Ale

gurlll, you got a lot of free time on your hands, don't you :rofl:

59 minutes ago, bananana said:

Am I the o my one who is actually gonna wait for the show to premiere? I think watching the whole show before is disrespectful towards the models as well...

Also wtf VS? I think we need to gather outside VS's offices and protest. This is a mess. Poor Ale

No, its disrespectful towards VS because its their ratings. And I don't care about them lol

Just now, Souled-Out said:

No, its disrespectful towards VS because its their ratings. And I don't care about them lol

the only reason I care about ratings is so this show keeps happening but when they're being messy af like this really do I want that even