Bellazon

24 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@PinkCouture maybe you'd know something about this. 

How very odd! I am not sure but If were to guess probably bc the ones the model wore has more pattern bc it looks better on camera and film? Or whoever made the jackets got tired of inserting all the patterns so they were like “whatever” for the commercial version :p 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

How very odd! I am not sure but If were to guess probably bc the ones the model wore has more pattern bc it looks better on camera and film? Or whoever made the jackets got tired of inserting all the patterns so they were like “whatever” for the commercial version :p 

I want the model exclusive ones. I didn't pay 600 bucks for just 2 flowers :(. 

8 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I want the model exclusive ones. I didn't pay 600 bucks for just 2 flowers :(. 

I understand :sad: But like you said it is exclusive to the models. Also, the photo on their website has less patterns. However It is kinda false advertisement :/ 

1 hour ago, marinebing said:

So, in the end Adriana was suppose to open and whoever closed Balmain was suppose to close the show. I love how they show it was a mess before, just in case it's a mess on tv they can say "we did tell you'' haha

Yeah it was supposed to be Jas who closed the show.

Also cute:

tumblr_p04pu2tSYw1tr7luco1_1280.jpg

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

More options for editing, a opportunity to alter and try a different approach.

Whatever their reason is, I can't imagine an empty place being a good look lol for anyone watching. I'm sure lots of people will be like "where are all the guests?"

And YES to the show being in Rio. Now that would be exciting. I can already picture Candice getting her own Brazil little segment like they did years ago when she kept talkng about where she grew up on that farm. Other places that I think would be amazing to have the show, Rome, Barcelona, Las Vegas... 

Oh my, can’t wait for JoJa talking about their workouts right before Josephine hits the runway for Porcelain Angel. I do agree that the no audience thing is pretty weird but since the first taping went bad according to the new video, they’re definitely using mostly the second taping, only the first for mostly closeup shots I assume.

1 minute ago, Fuka said:

thanks for the gif. She is so emotional sometimes. I think it sounds like an expression of stress than anger.

It is very hectic and chaotic during the show so being stress is very understandable :yes: This was totally the year of Lais so she should be very proud of herself :hehe:

Just now, gotportugal said:

Im looking forward to the VS Holiday Commercial. Ill then ask someone with great gif abilities to take everything of Sara/Saylor/Taylor for my av :angie: @PinkCouture will U take the commercial if VS doesnt release it in HD?

I am sure VS will post all the commercials online like they have for the past few years. If not, I will see what I can do :smile:

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It is very hectic and chaotic during the show so being stress is very understandable :yes: This was totally the year of Lais so she should be very proud of herself :hehe:

yes, she said it was the greatest joy of her career. Her emotion is a pleasure to see she really has a special relationship with the brand I think.

Just now, Fuka said:

yes, she said it was the greatest joy of her career. Her emotion is a pleasure to see she really has a special relationship with the brand I think.

VS had a lot to do with it but in general she has grown so much this year! She is a lot of more engaging and energetic when talks now, and she was one of the superstars from SI this year :hehe: