Bellazon

What happened to Jo? Did she trip or was her walk a bit awkward due to the wings? That’d be a shame because she has such a great walk. 

I don’t blame her for not saying anything because these girls are expected to act all peachy with anything VS throws at them. I for the life of me can’t understand how Adriana can swoon over all her ugly outfits throughout the years and she’s their most influential Angel and has had a remarkable career with them and she can say no if she wanted but girl chooses to act all head over heels about all the monstrosities they commit against her. The only Angel I’m aware of who asked them to change her outfit is Lily and that was last year? She exercised some power and seniority right there and I have loads of respect for her.

10 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Vs collects them from a deer farm in southern Idaho.

It's a secret. Shh

VS also collects them from suburbs and rural areas of South Africa, San Diego and Chicago. They don't like deers attacking their dairy cows :rofl:

I guess we just revealed Victoria's secret...

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

VS also collects them from suburbs and rural areas of South Africa, San Diego and Chicago. They don't like deers attacking their dairy cows :rofl:

I guess we just revealed Victoria's secret...

The true Secret is VS goes to couples and gives the babies all conditional contracts in most major cities and some small villages in South Africa and Brazil, saying if they're baby turns out to be what VS is looking for (guideline couldn't be obtained but we kinda know :ermm:) They will sign that kid eventually to a contract and looks like amazing people that didn't know about her at first while she rips up the runway's and then VS already has a deal in place. If nothing happens the parents sign a Non disclosure agreement and get $1,000 in local currency converted from USD and no-one is any the wiser.

1 minute ago, Limerlight said:

The true Secret is VS goes to couples and gives the babies all conditional contracts in most major cities and some small villages in South Africa and Brazil, saying if they're baby turns out to be what VS is looking for (guideline couldn't be obtained but we kinda know :ermm:) They will sign that kid eventually to a contract and looks like amazing people that didn't know about her at first while she rips up the runway's and then VS already has a deal in place. If nothing happens the parents sign a Non disclosure agreement and get $1,000 in local currency converted from USD and no-one is any the wiser.

So human trafficking? :p 

4 minutes ago, Corner said:

Thank you. Lol idk I think she did a good job.

Romee’s walk ❤️.

+1 she looks good. Those LQ unofficial videos are never an accurate representation of what a model's walk will look like.

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Talent Scouting, Human Trafficking...same thing. Kinda like how some call it Pecaan and others call it Pecann :rofl: 

Tomayto

Tomottoe

Ketchup

Katsup

And cause you're Massachusetts 

Car Keys

Kahki's :p 

:flower:  :hug: