Bellazon

lol all of y'all are haters :angel: Maria B is gorgeous and her legs for daaaaays and short Afro make her stand out which is always a good thing since VS always casts the same fucking generic blue eyed blondes. I swear Megan Williams is like 20+ different blondes from last year's show. They all look the same (with the exception of Candice, Elsa and Romee), they don't stand out and are just fillers. Next please.

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

lol all of y'all are haters :angel: Maria B is gorgeous and her legs for daaaaays and short Afro make her stand out which is always a good thing since VS always casts the same fucking generic blue eyed blondes. I swear Megan Williams is like 20+ different blondes from last year's show. They all the same, they don't stand out and are just fillers. Next please.

Just to clarify, I don't hate Maria B, I just think there's very little imagination as to how she looks every year. More importantly, for me it's because she blows too much kisses on and off stage. I would like to see someone like the girl in your avatar be on VS, or someone like Herieth Paul. It's not the hair per se, but after 2015, Maria was kinda predictable with her air kisses. 

6 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Just to clarify, I don't hate Maria B, I just think there's very little imagination as to how she looks every year. More importantly, for me it's because she blows too much kisses on and off stage. I would like to see someone like the girl in your avatar be on VS, or someone like Herieth Paul. It's not the hair per se, but after 2015, Maria was kinda predictable with her air kisses. 

@PastaFreak understandable, I wish she was more "sexier" on the runway and not cute. We already get enough of the cute. Ever since she started wearing her natural hair, it makes her look much more mature so I rather see her walking with a sexy demeanor and not all cutesy since she always blows kisses and makes hand hearts. Herieth imo outshone Maria last year because of that same factor, when Herieth walked in PINK, she managed to make it sexy. The girl in my avatar is Senait who has been auditioning since 2013 and still never makes it callbacks for what reason I'll never understand  :blah: 

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

+1. Don't hate her but don't love her either, she's always or smiling or blowing kisses, only liked her in 2013. There are better MOC then her who would be a better fit for VS like Senait, Sharam, Leila,... 

20 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

lol all of y'all are haters :angel: Maria B is gorgeous and her legs for daaaaays and short Afro make her stand out which is always a good thing since VS always casts the same fucking generic blue eyed blondes. I swear Megan Williams is like 20+ different blondes from last year's show. They all look the same (with the exception of Candice, Elsa and Romee), they don't stand out and are just fillers. Next please.

+1

Maria is straight fire on the runway and everyone needs to deal with her greatness

I do like Maria her body is to die for and that legs, but hate her short hair, for me it was interesting the first year but then she became plain looking to me. I can't even difference her 2015 & 2016 main looks. 

7 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

+1. Don't hate her but don't love her either, she's always or smiling or blowing kisses, only liked her in 2013. There are better MOC then her who would be a better fit for VS like Senait, Sharam, Leila,... 

I honestly love Maria because she has such a pure and good heart as well, I know that doesn't make a person a good model but the fact that she reaches out to fans, sends them gifts and birthday wishes is just so sweet to me :wub6yh2cm: also she worked her ass off to get where she is, losing her family at such a young age due to civil war in her country. But I agree that Sharam, Leila, Duckie, Herieth are really gorgeous as well but it's not a competition...let's not pit black models against each other 

3 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I do like Maria her body is to die for and that legs, but hate her short hair, for me it was interesting the first year but then she became plain looking to me. I can't even difference her 2015 & 2016 main looks. 

I like the short Afro, but I wish they would do more for her makeup so to make her really stand out more you know? like highlight her cheekbones, more eye makeup or more lipgloss because sometimes she ends up looking very young or boyish when they use simple makeup on her

Angels

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Candice Swanepoel

5. Elsa Hosk

6. Lily Aldridge

7. Jasmine Tookes

8. Martha Hunt

9. Josephine Skriver

10. Romee Strijd

11. Stella Maxwell

12. Taylor Hill

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Lais Ribeiro

PINK girls

15. Grace Elizabeth

16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He

18. Barbara Fialho

19. Megan Williams

20. Maria Borges

21. Samille Bermanelli

22. Shu Pei

With the other three fitting girls being almost confirmed at this point + Izabel, Isabeli and Lily D that's already 28, more than half of what we are allegedly getting this year.