Bellazon

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Clearly not an outback Australian theme lol African beading and corsets has nothing to do with Australian culture, also Ed and Russell just came back from South Africa recently so I'm guessing next's year show may be in South Africa. It's likely considering they have two Angels from there (Behati was born in SA but raised in Namibia) and SA is the most advanced and developed African country on top of that. I can definitely see them opening a store there soon.

haha i was being facetious. i would die before they did an outback theme.

VS must have a personal vendetta against Bregje and Senait...those girls are drop-dead gorgeous, have killer walks, amazing personalities and are reminiscent of the VS models from the early 00s yet they're still not getting casted continuously every year so models like Kendull, Gigi, Bella and the rest of the nepotism squad could walk. What's even more funny, these girls aren't bringing in the ratings VS thought they would...the last two shows (in 2015 and 2016) had the lowest ratings in VS history and in both shows, the nepotism squad was present :blah:

33 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Is she also already a part of that crew now? :hang:

Joan seems to hang out with whoever can give her more exposure so I'm not surprised... She's not the only one who does this though :p lots of famous people (actors, singers, models, etc) hang out with a certain "crew" just to get noticed more and to get more famous.

14 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Flavia is Brazilian and I'm thrilled Bregje didn't get it. She does absolutely nothing for me, actually I fid her face flat out scary

Shame about Robin tho

Bregje has a banging body but that face tho :blink:

Also I hope the one who gallops like a horse isn't back. Legit can't remember her name. Anyone?!?