Bellazon

No Bregje?! I really don't understand VS, they used her in so many campaigns, commercials too iirc, and then all of the sudden they demoted her to Pink and then just dropped her. It's ridiculous, she's so much better than Romee for example (in reply to a couple of comments up) but sadly I think that's what happened as well. I feel bad for her, because she has one of the best bodies and her walk is good so what else can she do except hope VS will drop Kendall etc? Too unfair.

Too bad Robin didn't get cast either :sad: idk what her walk looks like though

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

I really don't understand VS when it comes to Bregje. She modeled for them a lot a couple of years ago, walked the show (once or twice? not sure) and she was absolutely amazing. Great walk, amazing body and fun energy. She's far more interesting than girls like Romee in my opinion... 

Super agree with you. I can't understand :banghead:

7 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Super agree with you. I can't understand :banghead:

All girl like Sanne Valery Harieth Leomie will be walking and Bianca Blanca Tako Roos no cause VS is afraid to chance anything. This is the worst thing about VS now. Hadids, Kendall, Sadie, Hill will be walking, now some of fanpages wrote that they invited another Sara's bff named Shlomit ( ? ) Isn't it still nepotism? They are making VS completely dead. Megan is beautiful but after last year's appearance i would never choose her over Bregje who has always been doing amazing work on runway. I am well-mannered and I know they are all older than me but I think they are all dumb there. And they can say '' OH WE NEED TO REALLY SEE WHAT'S GOOD FOR COLLECTION'' but do we really believe that they care about it still ? haha. I just want to see moment when after the casting John is putting Hadids and Kendall on the board in the first. 

1 hour ago, piotrz234 said:

All girl like Sanne Valery Harieth Leomie will be walking and Bianca Blanca Tako Roos no cause VS is afraid to chance anything. This is the worst thing about VS now. Hadids, Kendall, Sadie, Hill will be walking, now some of fanpages wrote that they invited another Sara's bff named Shlomit ( ? ) Isn't it still nepotism? They are making VS completely dead. Megan is beautiful but after last year's appearance i would never choose her over Bregje who has always been doing amazing work on runway. I am well-mannered and I know they are all older than me but I think they are all dumb there. And they can say '' OH WE NEED TO REALLY SEE WHAT'S GOOD FOR COLLECTION'' but do we really believe that they care about it still ? haha. I just want to see moment when after the casting John is putting Hadids and Kendall on the board in the first. 

Shlomit had some health problems ~a week ago, hadn't she? Anyway agree with you

15 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I have noticed the trend of VS posting segments hinting at future show locations like London, Paris and China. Maybe they are considering a show in Africa?

maybe it's an outback australian theme lol - hey @Kevork89 (you're the only other australian i can think of in this thread...) i was speaking to one of the vs staff and a flagship store is opening in sydney soon apparently. #vsfssydney? haha

2 hours ago, camomille said:

I hope we'll hear the results soon. I also hope that even though filming will apparently be in November, the show will still take place mid December. That way they'll have plenty of time for editing

Agreed! That's why the 2005 show is regarded as the very best, not only because of the amazing models/angels, outfits, segments and music but also because of the incredible editing! The show was tapped only a week after Halloween (which I think this year will be the same) and it wasn't shown on TV till a month later due to editing. That's the right way to do it, it also builds up the excitement leading up to the show 

So this is my list taking into account that

1-14 are contracted girls (yes I deleted behati lol)

15-20 are fit models and girls that most likely get the show

21-24 our favourite nepotism girls

25-28 Sophia's favourites and the ones that there's-no-way-they-went-to-casting-without-booking-the-show

29-40 the ones I would pick 

(very unrealistic because there are not enough cute fluffy models for PINK)

1. Adriana 
  2. Alessandra Behati
  3. Candice
  4. Elsa
  5. Jasmine
  6. Josephine
  7. Lais
  8. Lily
  9. Martha
  10. Romee
  11. Sara
  12. Stella
  13. Taylor
  14. Grace (Pink)
  15. Barbara Fialho
  16. Megan W
  17. Liu W
  18. Cindy
  19. Devon
  20. Dilon
  21. Kendall
  22. Gigi
  23. Bella
  24. Hailey Baldwin
  25. Lily D
  26. Abs by Iza
  27. Isa F
  28. Bianca Balti
  29. Blanca P
  30. Kate G
  31. Luma
  32. Dilone
  33. Grace Mahary
  34. He Cong
  35. Riley Montana
  36. Li Xiao Xing
  37. Herieth Paul
  38. Lais Oliveira
  39. Toni Garrn
  40. Alanna

3 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Agreed! That's why the 2005 show is regarded as the very best, not only because of the amazing models/angels, outfits, segments and music but also because of the incredible editing! The show was tapped only a week after Halloween (which I think this year will be the same) and it wasn't shown on TV till a month later due to editing. That's the right way to do it, it also builds up the excitement leading up to the show 

what excitement? haha we've all already seen the photos and sneaky videos a day after... :angie:

28 minutes ago, iluvitwhenya said:

maybe it's an outback australian theme lol - hey @Kevork89 (you're the only other australian i can think of in this thread...) i was speaking to one of the vs staff and a flagship store is opening in sydney soon apparently. #vsfssydney? haha

Hahaha well if they do with a country theme like the commercial they can get away with it. I'd have no idea what they could really do with outback in regards to Aus. Have the girls rocking flannel mainly. :rofl:

Also about time they open a proper store here. They have those beauty stores around but that's it. I hope they do so I can go and meet the girls :wink:

So is Rachel Hilbert out? I wouldn't care really. She always acted so extra with her ott screaming and behavior.

30 minutes ago, iluvitwhenya said:

Clearly not an outback Australian theme lol African beading and corsets has nothing to do with Australian culture, also Ed and Russell just came back from South Africa recently so I'm guessing next's year show may be in South Africa. It's likely considering they have two Angels from there (Behati was born in SA but raised in Namibia) and SA is the most advanced and developed African country on top of that. I can definitely see them opening a store there soon.