Bellazon

Low key praying for the inevitable. 

That VS comes to its senses and ditch the Nepo squad+ Joan (she can go, shes got those same poses.) 

If god's are truely listening then please take Iza away also. Can't watch the thousandth hairflip done with the same gusto .... Over it.  

:hang:

Just now, nuttyfeet said:

Lais oliveira also dint get a spot. As confirmed over DM to fan who inquired. 

TBH I am unaffected by that. Far superior girls were at callbacks and better girls have already been out of the race so .... 

Agreed but even though I like Lais, we don't know if the far superior girls will make it as well :/ esp the way things are going so far 

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

Agreed but even though I like Lais, we don't know if the far superior girls will make it as well :/ esp the way things are going so far 

I liked Lais last year as well...she was cute with the jacket but i am gutted to see Robin and Henine dint make the cut ....if they didn't make it Lais O had no chance already ! 

Hoping we get the likes of Toni, Blanca, Bianca, Jacquelyn, Isabella, Maryna, Hilary get spots ! And they if they cast by invitation ....then invite Karlie, Magda etc ....heck even Gigi but no kendull or Bella, saidie or macquinly etc ! 

5 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

I liked Lais last year as well...she was cute with the jacket but i am gutted to see Robin and Henine dint make the cut ....if they didn't make it Lais O had no chance already ! 

Hoping we get the likes of Toni, Blanca, Bianca, Jacquelyn, Isabella, Maryna, Hilary get spots ! And they if they cast by invitation ....then invite Karlie, Magda etc ....heck even Gigi but no kendull or Bella, saidie or macquinly etc ! 

I would rather have Romee's boyfriend than Mackinley Hill on the runaway.

1 minute ago, coolboy said:

There's a rumor going on about Izabel Goulart, Joan Smalls, Isabeli Fontana and Lily Donaldson getting rejected.

3x9VFpW.gif

PRAISE THE LORD .....hate to see Isabeli go but if that's the price you pay then I will gladly wish this comes true !