Bellazon

Just now, ivancica said:

Nevermind. All that she does (being serious, being goofy, being happy, pointing, dancing, blowing kisses, ...) will find haters on here.

I think she looked great today.

Yeah - the wings in the Punk segment seemed a bit heavy though, but she even make a small dance with them. :smile:

Altough I find her irritating at times (with the constant thong out) - the hate she gets on here is absurd.

I don't find her irritating but to all the rest of it +1000000.

Welp guys, its done and dusted. Imma head off to get proper sleep. Been at this since 10 am in the morning, and its already 11:37 pm. I'll check in the next few days to see the discussions but until then, I'll just wait till the live show comes out to pass my final judgment.

Thanks guys! It was really fun to help out a bit @Clauds @PinkCouture @Prettyphile

Also @Clauds, if you still the VS jacket being sold, please let me know. I wanna get it. 

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

that's it?? :cain:

Jo is dancing and having fan: UGH STOP DANCING, BE SERIOUS BLAH BLAH BLAH

Bella is serious, no pointing or kissing: SHE LOOKS DEAD, SMILE STOP BEING SERIOUS, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

10045027.gif

THISSSSS

You guys complain about everything...

The same thing with Sara, her winter's tale outfit it's not the best but in Punk she's looking hot af!

And she's not looking mad, she's fierce!! 

1 minute ago, Abry9285 said:

I dont have a problem with Jo having fun and dancing on the runway, but when she does it every year, it gets repetitive.

1+ 

No one is expecting her to have a straight face and not have fun but if you want to dance on the runway atleast look good doing it. She does it so unsure and half heartedly that it ends up looking awkward and bizarre. Last year it still looked ok. This year I can't even ...

3 minutes ago, Abry9285 said:

I dont have a problem with Jo having fun and dancing on the runway, but when she does it every year, it gets repetitive.

She did one dance last year and barely a shimmy this year. It doesn't make sense to embellish the truth over something so minor IMO.

Just watching the photos of Porcelain, realised that only Bella, Aiden and Lily (i don't count stella's tragic thing she's wearing) got outfits that don't cover all their bodies. Also, Aiden's is one of the most flattering of all. Coincidence... or not?

1 minute ago, Polqu said:

Just watching the photos of Porcelain, realised that only Bella, Aiden and Lily (i don't count stella's tragic thing she's wearing) got outfits that don't cover all their bodies. Also, Aiden's is one of the most flattering of all. Coincidence... or not?

Haha coincidence obv :D