Bellazon

Just now, Kevork89 said:

What needs to happen is a public outcry of cultural appropriation because it’s the only way these segments will be stopped if VS get negative press. So come on complain on Twitter and instagram how offensive Nomadic is so for fucks sakes next year there won’t be these damn ass ugly exotic fucken segments that she’s polluted the show with the last few years. Her styling is fucken horrid, all she does is add shit on shit and cover the girls. If you haven’t realised yet I’m taking about that troll Sophia.

+1000

16 minutes ago, johannis said:

I hate Jo. STOP DANCING AND POINTING. BE SERIOUS. Let’s all take a second to imagine her at VSFS in the pre 2006 era. She would be light years away from even getting cast. I’m so angry. I even dislike her more than Lily

+2, they could’ve given her outfits to Sara who can freaking walk more than her. 

I think the old Angels, like the 90's- early 00's would make any crappy outfit work. 

Most had AMAZING walks, were fierce and sexy. Tall as hell. They had big hair and sultry make up. 

Now, almost everyone's hair is flat. Not as bad as some years, but I've seen better hair and make up on them when they did it themselves. 

I don't HATE Sara's outfit. She is just not that tall and doesn't have the longest neck. She DOES look like she is choking. 

But I don't hate the other outfit. I think she looks great. she is not "there" if that makes sense. 

I think her outfit is better than Elsa's. But Elsa is just giving it her all and Sara is just there... 

she can be very jet lagged. 

Or it could be like Billy - what was the damn name you guys gave to the dragon elsa was forced to sport?

NOW that was tragic. 

But in motion, it was better. 

I want to see them walking. but I agree with you all. the team NEEDS to be replaced. 

26 minutes ago, johannis said:

Yeah WTF. and everyone’s pretending VSFS is the “sexiest night on tv”, bitch I’m watching this Netflix show Jane the Virgin and it’s a comedy about this virgin girl who gets accidentally inseminated and gives birth a virgin and it’s more sexy than this goddamn disgrace of a show

Ever since they canceled the show in 2004 it hasn't been the same. They stopped being sexy and became a costume show.

9 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Jo is not the only one pointing :dry:..and where the hell you can see her dancing?? i saw a pic a she was actually serious

Nevermind. All that she does (being serious, being goofy, being happy, pointing, dancing, blowing kisses, ...) will find haters on here.

I think she looked great today.

Yeah - the wings in the Punk segment seemed a bit heavy though, but she even make a small dance with them. :smile:

Altough I find her irritating at times (with the constant tongue out) - but the hate she gets on here is absurd.