Bellazon

Checking the 2016 VSFS board, I believe the total page count got up to 724. This 2017 board should eclipse that in another hour or so; and that's before the show even airs! Think it's more people interested in VS or more people finding BZ? I'm sure the BZ staff can view page traffic to compare to previous years. 

I didn’t read the whole forum... but I caught up. Wow. Grace FINALLY GOT HER MAINLINE OUTFIT. So well deserved.

Why did they make two models walk out at once for Punk Angel though? That just makes it confusing and harder to see their walks.

Why did they put Dilone in Goddesses? Dilone is a PINK girl. Leave her there please.

The new models that got 2 outfits.... geez they chose the worst ones.

And GRACE BOL! In her Nomadic outfit! So stunning. They’re pulling a Maria on her though...

2 hours ago, dennis123 said:

I hope I don't bother you guys with all the instagram videos:smile:

Not at all, I actually love the instagram videos, you can post them forever xD

2 hours ago, Polqu said:

I do like Romee in both outfits, girl has been lucky! She's giving me KK vibes, and i'm have never been a fan of her!

Yeah!! She is classy and her walk is flawless

I guess Dilone, Amilna Estevao, Nadine Leopold got the remaining looks. There's no way Dilone was supposed to wear that Goddesses  outfit!

1 minute ago, naomi said:

Why did they put Dilone in Goddesses? Dilone is a PINK girl. Leave her there please.

The new models that got 2 outfits.... geez they chose the worst ones.

Damn so much to catch on !

So did they switched segment so Alessandra could close or so candice could open ? That means that Adriana was suppose to open all along ? 

Must have been a mess backstage lol

i haven’t seen all the outfits’ yet but Jo looked stunning in her bodysuit 

Just now, VBacz said:

I guess Dilone, Amilna Estevao, Nadine Leopold got the remaining looks. There's no way Dilone was supposed to wear that Goddesses  outfit!

That sounds more probable. And I was wondering why Vanessa was treated like an Angel only to find out Kate was supposed to close... :sad: