Bellazon

14 hours ago, sammyangel said:

Did anyone notice the big wings in the last Road to the Runway segment? The have leather fringe, so I assume they would be in the Punk section? They are cool!

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 9.52.20 am.png

there are definitely going to be in the punk segment which looks straight up like 2010's "tough love"-segment. 

22 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

in this segment will perform PUNK ROCK QUEEN TAYLOR SWIFT! :tf:

Ugh, you're saying it wrong. It's Punk Rock Queen NEW Taylor Swift, she's not the old Taylor anymore. The old Taylor is dead

29 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Is there any way to watch it with English subtitles? I imagine it must have a ANTM vibe, right? 

If you want English subtitles, you'll have to wait till Tencent Youtube uploads the episode from RttR and hope a kind samaritan translates an hour worth of Chinese in to English. It's not meant for international audiences as far as I know, it's meant for the Chinese audience since its basically a Chinese chick trying to win the search competition. 

As for the vibe, I'd say its probably less drama compared to ANTM. RttR is very realistic and they show their girls in a much more family like bond. It started out like ANTM, but after awhile you really get to see how real some girls are, and they're really nice. Personally, I have more respect for someone like Ling, Naomi, Leader and Luna (after finding out her whole bitchy attitude towards Rachel was edited by the production team by drama purposes) after seeing their axes and the way they handled the disappointment. 

3 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

68550a99gy1flbztpfdpjj21sg2dswxm.jpg 68550a99gy1flbzto3mlyj20v815kdsb.jpg

They both look so good together. I need to find out what hair dye Sui is using... 

+1 :thumbs_up: They do look like a great duo. Hope they paired up more in the future. Sui's hair looks fabulous---I want to know what hair dye she uses too! :D Watch, VS is going totally going to mess up her hair for the show :nicole:

7 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

+1 :thumbs_up: They do look like a great duo. Hope they paired up more in the future. Sui's hair looks fabulous---I want to know what hair dye she uses too! :D Watch, VS is going totally going to mess up her hair for the show :nicole:

sui-he-at-victoria-s-secret-2015-fashion 6efeba3a7a3583037c7a02230c898fd7.jpg

Brought to you by Sarah Potempa, Beachwiener. Sui has nice brown accents to her hair, I think the dye is Copper? I hope she and Lais are doing something fun on 11/11. 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Brought to you by Sarah Potempa, Beachwiener. Sui has nice brown accents to her hair, I think the dye is Copper? I hope she and Lais are doing something fun on 11/11. 

The makeup and hair was pretty bad. So many of the models looked washed out. Hopefully this year it will be better and Beachwaver (whatever it is called ) backs out. That wave look is dated and not sexy! Whoever did Sui's hair should be the head stylist for the show :thumbs_up:

Yeah the color looks chestnut with a mix of auburn & mahogany :smile: As much as I like Ming I hope she isn't at the event with Sui & Lais. Kinda tired of all the hype she is getting. Yes I know it is her city but please give it a rest :ninja:

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

If you want English subtitles, you'll have to wait till Tencent Youtube uploads the episode from RttR and hope a kind samaritan translates an hour worth of Chinese in to English. It's not meant for international audiences as far as I know, it's meant for the Chinese audience since its basically a Chinese chick trying to win the search competition. 

As for the vibe, I'd say its probably less drama compared to ANTM. RttR is very realistic and they show their girls in a much more family like bond. It started out like ANTM, but after awhile you really get to see how real some girls are, and they're really nice. Personally, I have more respect for someone like Ling, Naomi, Leader and Luna (after finding out her whole bitchy attitude towards Rachel was edited by the production team by drama purposes) after seeing their axes and the way they handled the disappointment. 

Seeing the pics following your posts of the progress os the girls made me curious :p Maybe I'll check it out if it comes back with subtitles. Also, One and Jacklyn are gorgeous, but Christian is also a good winner

Ehy guys, been working like crazy these days and had barely the time to check upon the thread :sad: any of you would be so nice to tell me if there's been some big exciting news these past couple of days? I'm too tired to read all the pages, I'm sorry! My eyes can't take any more screen reading. :cry2:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Ugh, you're saying it wrong. It's Punk Rock Queen NEW Taylor Swift, she's not the old Taylor anymore. The old Taylor is dead

lmao, I'm already so tired of all her new songs. They're all so petty. She's too much of a drama queen for me.

Also random but, does Josephine smoke? Her voice is so scratchy sounding or is that just the way it sounds?

8 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Ehy guys, been working like crazy these days and had barely the time to check upon the thread :sad: any of you would be so nice to tell me if there's been some big exciting news these past couple of days? I'm too tired to read all the pages, I'm sorry! My eyes can't take any more screen reading. :cry2:

This is what comes to mind rn:

->Most of the merchandising was released and this year the jacket will be a bomber and not a biker jacket. 

-> Balmain released one more teaser and it featured Sara .

-> There are some rumors that Taylor, Katy and Harry Styles will perform (very unlikely to happen imo).

-> Lais, Sui and Ming are all in Shanghai. Probably will start promoting the show soon.

-> V-day shoots already started in New York and Martha, Elsa, Stella and Sara and Romee.

-> Taylor she said she's going to Shanghai on the 14 or the 15th, she's not sure, and will probably stay 4 days.

8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

This is what comes to mind rn:

->Most of the merchandising was released and this year the jacket will be a bomber and not a biker jacket. 

-> Balmain released one more teaser and it featured Sara .

-> There are some rumors that Taylor, Katy and Harry Styles will perform (very unlikely to happen imo).

-> Lais, Sui and Ming are all in Shanghai. Probably will start promoting the show soon.

-> V-day shoots already started in New York and Martha, Elsa, Stella and Sara and Romee.

-> Taylor she said she's going to Shanghai on the 14 or the 15th, she's not sure, and will probably stay 4 days.

you're lovely :flower: thank you so much!