Bellazon

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

SNL it's on Saturday, but I agree, unless she's making a roundtrip 

Ugh, I did mean Saturday, lol SATURDAY Night Live

Just now, PinkCouture said:

I am both Portuguese and Chinese, and I am no where as pal as Sui :p 

You're Portuguese? :heart: 

Just now, gotportugal said:

We did? Yikes at my poor memory :angie: I really dont remember, but cool!!

Yes! :laugh:

I don't speak a single word of Portuguese nor have I have been to any Portuguese-speaking countries (unless you count Macau, which used to be a Portuguese colony) :p 

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm more on the brunette-coppery side, my sister has the same red head as my mum tho :smile:

BUT I'M STILL PALE AS A GHOST DDAMMITTTT :rofl:

Like I said use a drop bronzer or go a shade or 2 higher with your foundation and mix it in with your sunscreen/moisture. Unless you are ok with being that pale then it is cool. To each their own :D 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Like I said use a drop bronzer or go a shade or 2 higher with your foundation and mix it in with your sunscreen/moisture. Unless you are ok with being that pale then it is cool. To each their own :D 

That's a really nice tip!

I'm okay tho, I'm just messing around :smile:  I do play with bronzer and stuff, so it's cool!

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

^ She's chinese, not a california beach bunny! Let her be asian, for god sake! Overly tanning models only make them look even more similar to each other and last year a few of them looked like doritos *cofElsacof* *cofRomeecof*

I agree with you but I do have to say she looked...sick? i guess would be the right word...idk...I think she is so beautiful but yeah with the lighting she didn't look so good. 

and LOL yes they did look like doritos!!!

I hope their hair looks good this year. 2013 was the worst in terms of hair and makeup for me. I dont want a repeat of that lol