Bellazon

7 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

@GlitterAndWings well idk she said it haha, at the sketch i think i saw the door behind every runway which would mean they will use every runway for different segment, so it would be like they are using the one for the models in one segment-line up just different runways could help them to prepeare the theme (different background etc).. this is my guessing

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Also super distracting for both the models and the audience, since all three would be competing for attention. 

Hopefully they won't do it, though I believe in the sketch everyone kept mentioning as having the three runways, the two blocks on each side of the T shaped one were the seats... 

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Walking the show as an Angel is probably the best part for every one of them, so while the FB is a big deal, having a spot guaranteed is even better. 

The BZ vs IG thing has a lot to do with the audience. I see BZ as a more serious and semi private forum than IG, which has a wider reaching audience. Social media is great, but unfortunately people take most of what they read there as gospel and believe it, especially given how young most of their users are. While I do agree that some are innocent and harmless, there are many more out there who enjoy the attention posting rumors and misinformation brings to their account.

Yeah I remember unfollowing many igs because they were posting screenshots from here.... 

The funniest was bee getting a purple FB rumour getting spread like wild fire on IG :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

15 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

@GlitterAndWings well yes they can make whatever they want but since they are saying 3 RUNWAYS i think every runway will be used at one point? seems like we should wait and see what they are prepearing

Weren't the three runways merely a suggestion during one of their meetings, though? I see where you're coming from, but they also showed other sketches with an S shaped runway, which is also an issue because of visibility... Anyway, we'll see soon enough, I guess.

This 3 runway thing, could actually work and be quite effective.

I'd love to see them do the same runway as either the 2012 or 2013 shows, where the runway was really wide, so the girls don't have to compete with the performing artists and dodge the big wings.

Wow I wasn't going to read all 14 pages I missed when I was out and about today but damn I'm glad I did. 

Three runways sounds like a mess unless they're having the models alternate going back on the side ones. like one right then one left and so on. only to prevent wings from causing an issue. Not sure where performers would go though and it also seems like this would leave the main attraction (center runway) SUPER far from the audience which I know isn't really their main target (it's the tv show) but they still add energy to the show and help hype up the girls I think so having them super far could suck energy wise. 

I seriously hope it won't be a gigantic runway. Every year the runway seems to be getting bigger and bigger and it just looks insane. How are we supposed to focus on the models when there's a runway the size of a freaking ice skating rin:sleep:

1 hour ago, TrésChic said:

This 3 runway thing, could actually work and be quite effective.

I'd love to see them do the same runway as either the 2012 or 2013 shows, where the runway was really wide, so the girls don't have to compete with the performing artists and dodge the big wings.

Dunno...

For me, what made the 2005 editing so cool was: 

- the thin runway

- the low lights

- the close shots

It all made it seem more intimate...

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Nice. What would you name the segments these beauties would appear in? 

I imagined all of these four outfits to be in a middle eastern-inspired segment called "1001 Nights" (even before "Exotic traveler" happened) but thanks to Sophia, I realized that I was doing the same thing like her - squeezing different cultural attires in one segment which comes across as quite ignorant. Could be that I split them to different segments. I only posted four of twelve outfits for that segment and they are all over the place... some look Egyptian, some Turkish, some Arabic (like Tunisian, Moroccan) and some even Balkanian (which is not even middle eastern :noexpression:). 

The outfit atop is from a segment called "Kissed by a Muse" and is pretty much inspired by ancient Greek fashion. Each outfit represents one of the nine muses and since each muse was attributed to an art, each outfit has an respective item. The one atop represents the muse Urania. Since she's the muse of astronomy, the item to the outfit is a little globe. 

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

Honestly I hope at least five models get blocked from entering the country just so VS stops doing stupid shit like this. Watch them host the show in Dubai next year and have to cover up the models :rofl: 

Also I think Candice, Adriana and Barbara truly do have the craziest fans, no shit, they are insane, sometimes I wish I didn't like Adriana because most of her fans are truly crazy. Everyone else is just fine and has some crazy fans here and there but is not even remotely close and out of the NA I'd say Lais, Sara and Elsa have the most civilized fans, I guess because their core fanbase is not made of mostly teenagers :ninja: 

Sara's core IG fanbase is teens from PT, which are 10 times less crazy than American ones..But do not make claims about her that seem false bc they'll freak too.

8 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

the comments 

Oh my,,,,,,,, Victoria's Saltiest has to get on this

3 hours ago, nuttyfeet said:

Yeah I remember unfollowing many igs because they were posting screenshots from here.... 

The funniest was bee getting a purple FB rumour getting spread like wild fire on IG :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:

That's the core problem of IG, they spread whatever little shit is posted here. If one of us posted about Elsa being pregnant with Satan's child and thefore missing the show, they would 100% run with it. And since BZ does have a past of potential lawsuits, the last thing we need is VS tracking rumors back here, we used to be able to share whatever info or educated guess we had and it was okay, now we can't because these people just throw us under the bus and that's pretty freaking annoying. And they dont even tryy to verify anything or thank the people here getting stuff. This is the last of IG I'll say tho, I'm too old for this :ninja:

Also @ThePinkDiet you nailed it with the Voldemort comment :rofl:

As for three runways, IF done right (and dare I say, VS has been getting it rightas fuck this year) it could be really really good. They can use each runway for two segments and that would allow them to work on the unused runways to create a bigger and better display to fit its segments, one of the things I miss about the old shows is that they had the whole stage matching the theme and not just screens, 2005 was the best in that sense, i remember Gisele coming out of the Christmas box, Tyra behind the screen, Adriana coming for your soul from the candy canes, it was great! In recent years all we've got are some screens and nothing else so this could work very very well if done right.