Bellazon

41 minutes ago, apocalypsian said:

the last one they showed was this one:

jALFlLQ.png

seeing the image now, i dont think this would really work. if this is the final design then it doesnt really make much sense to me, because if you're sitting on one side you can clearly see the catwalk in fron tof you, but you cant see the center one (its at a lower level) or the catwalk on the other side. i now they mostly care about the final cut that they're oing to show on tv an all of that, but if they have trouble recording the show with just one runway because there's too much going on, i dont think they could really handle 3 different runways. also there's no panels, just hanging lights, so they would have to rely on changing the bulb colors to match each theme.

but yeah, sorry for rambling about this. like i said, i was bored and i had free time.

I'm pretty sure those blocks are the bleachers and not part of the runway, as they're much higher than the one in the middle, especially because they aren't using the arena's built-in seating. Otherwise you really wouldn't know where to look at.

Wow, that's fake cousin stroy is awful. People are so crazy. I just can believe in that.

Still I'm glad that Lais gets FB, she looks amazing! And she seems so nice and her body is just stunning.

Now I'm thinking that Elsa never got FB, she is only 29 but every year she looks worse and worse. Lais is just a natural beauty. Elsa starts to scares me. I always been fan of Elsa but now I just can't stand her new look.

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

If they go with the three runways idea I can see the middle being reserved for the musicians and dancers.

Ugh! I hope they don't go with that...then the models will be pushed to the side- literally!!:banghead:

5 minutes ago, anja_n said:

Now I'm thinking that Elsa never got FB, she is only 29 but every year she looks worse and worse. Lais is just a natural beauty. Elsa starts to scares me. I always been fan of Elsa but now I just can't stand her new look.

Same. Her physical image is so damn forced like her last pictures, she seems to try to look glamorous all the time. I love her but I preferred her as I was before her new lips.

2 minutes ago, anja_n said:

Wow, that's fake cousin stroy is awful. People are so crazy. I just can believe in that.

+1000  I don't get why people say such crazy BS for a few hours of attention..I just got caught up reading through the last ten pages, and noticed fake cousin is nowhere to be found (I do miss seeing that avatar though- those lips be like, daaaaammmnnn!! :D)

23 hours ago, Clauds said:

Nope, i am talking 100% about Bryan. @Prettyphile can verify this, but we found the Weibo account where he was taking shit from and we he got called on it went MIA :rofl:  all he did was take shit from there and hack the VS website, which is most likely why his IG account got shut down, because it was illegal (and also fucking stupid) to leak things in such a massive way. The rest of things he 100% made up, like having confirmation that Behati got the FB in 2014 or 2015.

I never understood why he would tag VS people in his posts :idk: That's  like holding up a gun next to a dead body and having a  "I shot the guy!" sign in front of the cops :ninja:

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Do you guys want the 100 posts min to see the thread? I feel bad because there are people who've committed to 25 already in the thread, but if it's what the majority of you want, I'll do it. Either way I feel all kinds of bad about it.

No bc i had to make new account (this one) 'cause the last one stopped working, i couldn't post comments or anything lmao now i have only about 70 posts 

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Do you guys want the 100 posts min to see the thread? I feel bad because there are people who've committed to 25 already in the thread, but if it's what the majority of you want, I'll do it. Either way I feel all kinds of bad about it.

@GlitterAndWings Mama, please make sure you've got 100 posts minimum :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, llekel said:

Fake cousin could be real cousin and Amilna started to realize she needs to not tell her cousin everything. So they came up with this ill say you are fake cousin bit to throw everyone off.

It's possible. Amilna is in a tough spot now because VS knows what she's done. In her IG story, she didn't deny the slightest a bit about the info, which leads me to question if she really did leak some stuffs out. At this point though, as some pointed out, she has to either keep the act going or risk losing her chance with VS. If I were her, I'd keep the show going. 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm all for 100 tbh.

And 500 next year :ninja:

I will kill you if next year happens to be 1000 :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Rapunzelica said:

No bc i had to make new account (this one) 'cause the last one stopped working, i couldn't post comments or anything lmao now i have only about 70 posts 

That's fair enough, go post some 30 posts in another thread. Limiting the post counts to 100 is good for all of us. 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm all for 100 tbh.

And 500 next year :ninja:

Diabolic Clauds is here :devil:

But tbh, 100 (or at least 70) is reasonable in my opinion. You can reach 25 posts in a minute if you participate in the competition and comment a few models thread. This thread is in "boring" mode at the moment but when you will all start posting HQ pictures and Snapchat/Instagram Stories it's gonna get all fancy. I think the main contributor of this thread should decide of this (Clauds, Pretty, Pinky, PastaFreak and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of people)

This might be extra work, but perhaps a 1-2 days buffer for the 100 post requirement would be fair. Just to avoid @Prettyphile getting hated on. Newcomers are forced to interact in other topics appropriately, not just go to every thread and spam something random. If we detect any spams, then they get a warning or a potential ban. 

Edit: Anyway, it's been an popcorn Sunday for all of us :rofl: Imma leave this here for destressing. @Limerlight where you? You're missing out on a lot :rofl: