Bellazon

My personal opinion is that if you all wanna avoid all this mess with new accounts, I guess you should keep the section private to all the active and veteran accounts and put it back public once the show went on. So no one steals something from here and there’s less chaos.

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

My personal opinion is that if you all wanna avoid all this mess with new accounts, I guess you should keep the section private to all the active and veteran accounts and put it back public once the show went on. So no one steals something from here and there’s less chaos.

+1

Elsa’s legs are so awkward in that second picture. I feel like it was snapped mid-movement, look at her weird toe position. :rofl: Stunning in the other two shots though. :heart: And ditto on preferring the black robe. Much more elegant, and the flower detail looks much more dainty and sexy on the black. 

51 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Sorry if repost...

Official VSFS 2017 Robe:

image host image host image host

i actually like this one more than the pink one they showed in the videos. its different and i dont think it will become something  usual since they’ve always been super loyal to the pink robes.