Bellazon

Just now, Schemer said:

Dragging and stalking other users is not cool. Especially coming from users who are members for like 10 days.

I'm not member 10 days, i'm on bellazon almost for a year (having acc, not counting the time when i hadn't one) :smile: anyways who cares girl wants to be in a thread and she worked for it so i'm just being suprised how bad she wanted it that she made 100 posts for a few hours. 

4 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Actually we don't drag them, it's funny to see how invested some people are in this, coming from an user since 2013.

I'm saying that it's not cool what you're doing. If rules are 100 posts to get in this topic don't make laugh of users who want to meet that goal and be here. It's a fashion topic for the most over-hyped fashion show on planet, not some place that holds nuclear codes.

Oh god... vsfsupdates is ridiculous. I asked her something about bellazon one month ago, and she told me she didnt use it. Vogue Spain used her information and posted “we know the person who most know about VS, and she is spanish”. She has no idea, is super subjetive. And Vogue Spain is a disaster nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I'm saying that it's not cool what you're doing. If rules are 100 posts to get in this topic don't make laugh of users who want to meet that goal and be here. It's a fashion topic not some place that holds nuclear codes.

yes but it's not good for the people who work hard here bc idk if the new members are here for partage and see the news about the vsfs or if they are here just for upload the news on IG

(sorry for my bad english)

2 minutes ago, Nathyrrr said:

yes but it's not good for the people who work hard here bc idk if the new members are here for partage and see the news about the vsfs or if they are here just for upload the news on IG

(sorry for my bad english)

Even if some people are here just to spread the news on their IGs why is that bad? We here also take news from other sources. If we all stopped sharing things we would all lose. :idk:

People here post stuff from other IG accounts and other websites, imagine if they banned people copying stuff from them. None of us here would have what to talk about.