Bellazon

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think my best friend said it best when I told her I was bummed Jo hadn't gotten it: "You probably care more about it than she does." 

I understand wanting your favorite Angel to get it, but someone else has it already, and there's always next year. Plus, girls like Candice, Ale, or Adri, already got it, so it's time to let someone new shine. 

How true .... i remember I was so sure Behati would get it the year when Lily did ....and I remember being salty for a whole day legit I am not even going to lie. .... Only to be called out by my boyfriend asking why was I pouting so much ...when I told him I was really upset that my favourite angel dint get the FB he laughed so hard it gave me a reality check ! 

That's the year I realised why get so invested in this to the point where is dictates your mood.... Those angels are living their life being amazing anyways ! Then obviously bee got pregnant so my attention went on to all the other angels ....and I like all of them even Stella ...who people hate with a passion ..

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Until the fantasy bra was announced, the edits gave me a heartattack lol. Some of them looked a little too good/real.

There was one of Jo posted recently with a red FB that had me wishing it was real, but yes, some people are crazy talented with Photoshop.

4 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

How true .... i remember I was so sure Behati would get it the year when Lily did ....and I remember being salty for a whole day legit I am not even going to lie. .... Only to be called out by my boyfriend asking why was I pouting so much ...when I told him I was really upset that my favourite angel dint get the FB he laughed so hard it gave me a reality check ! 

That's the year I realised why get so invested in this to the point where is dictates your mood.... Those angels are living their life being amazing anyways ! Then obviously bee got pregnant so my attention went on to all the other angels ....and I like all of them even Stella ...who people hate with a passion ..

I think it's a nice distraction from our real life issues, but at the end of the day, it's nothing more than that, something we'll only see from behind a screen, and that has no real impact on our actual lives. 

I honestly don't know how to feel about Stella, sometimes I see her and think she's gorgeous, then I look at her again and find her boring. It's all a matter of perspective. 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

I think it's a nice distraction from our real life issues, but at the end of the day, it's nothing more than that, something we'll only see from behind a screen, and that has no real impact on our actual lives. 

I honestly don't know how to feel about Stella, sometimes I see her and think she's gorgeous, then I look at her again and find her boring. It's all a matter of perspective. 

Yes it is, it's a great distraction. This thread is the first thing I check every morning ! Part of the reason why this Insta vs bellazon makes me uncomfortable because untill some time back Insta was my source of vs updates because I come from India and its so disconnected from VS, untill I came across bellazon and I loved the fact that that it was more mature interms of how people kept it real here and had a humor to it ....

I think Insta fans are just really young and immature and they don't mean harm but only talk from their level of understanding, so when they say things like "maybe bee will walk with a pregnant belly" I don't see it as delusion I see it as immature kids who don't know how the real world works, so when I log in here its a little disheartening to see these kids getting trolled for being innocent in their vision ....I hope this makes sense ...my point is why even address the petty stuff and let this place be a sacred source of all things vs ! 

4 hours ago, luxyvs said:

Lmao this is the end of the world for those VS Fanpages who act like they are part of the official Victoria's Secret team. It's funny to see how they start posting shit from this threath convincing people that they found that info by their own lol

YEah, found it by coming here. 

9 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Yes it is, it's a great distraction. This thread is the first thing I check every morning ! Part of the reason why this Insta vs bellazon makes me uncomfortable because untill some time back Insta was my source of vs updates because I come from India and its so disconnected from VS, untill I came across bellazon and I loved the fact that that it was more mature interms of how people kept it real here and had a humor to it ....

I think Insta fans are just really young and immature and they don't mean harm but only talk from their level of understanding, so when they say things like "maybe bee will walk with a pregnant belly" I don't see it as delusion I see it as immature kids who don't know how the real world works, so when I log in here its a little disheartening to see these kids getting trolled for being innocent in their vision ....I hope this makes sense ...my point is why even address the petty stuff and let this place be a sacred source of all things vs ! 

Walking the show as an Angel is probably the best part for every one of them, so while the FB is a big deal, having a spot guaranteed is even better. 

The BZ vs IG thing has a lot to do with the audience. I see BZ as a more serious and semi private forum than IG, which has a wider reaching audience. Social media is great, but unfortunately people take most of what they read there as gospel and believe it, especially given how young most of their users are. While I do agree that some are innocent and harmless, there are many more out there who enjoy the attention posting rumors and misinformation brings to their account.

And wtf for Lais and Behati?? That photo and caption doesn't even made me laugh. Like first of all Behati could worn Lais's outfit because the lingerie was obviously changed or something, it wasn't made for her and the wings could go to anyone. Like Shanina who wore second Lais's outfit that year.. i'm not gonna talk about other facts bc thanks god u guys are normal but this thing made me little angry this girl is so annoying so so annoying

4 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Hoping Lais will either open the show or at least get a feature when the show airs. I have never understood placing the fb in the middle of a segment with no mention of the fact it is a fantasy bra. It's worth millions of dollars for goodness sake!

And yes i pray for this, because she deserves it after years of work for the brand, it's not like Lais here is FB and we are done with you. That girl deserves more. And by the way i would love that bc of haters lmao like watchhh bitchez

Edited by Rapunzelica
My grammar lmao

Guys i was watching yesterday Julia Belyakova's live and she was talking about the fs. She confirmed 3 runways and she said that she THINKS that rehearsals are on the 19th, day before the show. Is it too late? I mean with 3 runways i think they need more practise to make it work it's something they have never done before and with this many new models... idk, anyways i'm looking forward to that 3 runways

2 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

Guys i was watching yesterday Julia Belyakova's live and she was talking about the fs. She confirmed 3 runways and she said that she THINKS that rehearsals are on the 19th, day before the show. Is it too late? I mean with 3 runways i think they need more practise to make it work it's something they have never done before and with this many new models... idk, anyways i'm looking forward to that 3 runways

I don't think they'll have the three runways, to be honest. Especially because they can barely manage one; usually rehearsals are the day before, so no surprises there, but the three runways seems unlikely. The show was messy enough last year that they might need more than one year to actually bring three to life... Especially since it's in Shanghai. 

@GlitterAndWings well idk she said it haha, at the sketch i think i saw the door behind every runway which would mean they will use every runway for different segment, so it would be like they are using the one for the models in one segment-line up just different runways could help them to prepeare the theme (different background etc).. this is my guessing