Bellazon

13 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

Lurker's perspective - I do understand why members want this thread locked (to avoid people reposting information etc). However there are lurkers like myself who simply enjoy reading about the VSFS but unfortunately have little to contribute, which explains the low post count? I have said thanks for sharing information/pictures before  but don't want to spam the thread when I feel I don't have anything constructive to add :smile: Of course I can understand that posters may prefer that only active forum members have access to the thread, but I don't fully understand the hostility towards some of the harmless lurkers like me.

I don't think the hostility is towards people like you, but unfortunately there are people who lurk on this thread purely to share "new" info to their instagram followers. Obviously there are people like you who mean no harm and just want to keep updated, so don't take it personally - if you haven't done anything wrong, you shouldn't feel attacked :smile: 

1 hour ago, jessicanicole said:

Yeah, I believe Grace and Zuri confirmed that everyone would be going on their own in an interview.

Hm, not sure if I like the sound of that even in 2006 they had an angel plane...maybe they will just have a small private plane for just the angels.

Lmao this is the end of the world for those VS Fanpages who act like they are part of the official Victoria's Secret team. It's funny to see how they start posting shit from this threath convincing people that they found that info by their own lol

6 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Lmao this is the end of the world for those VS Fanpages who act like they are part of the official Victoria's Secret team. It's funny to see how they start posting shit from this threath convincing people that they found that info by their own lol

And they only seem to post it AFTER someone on BZ has done the work. What a coincidence!! 

Moving on from trolling, the show is the 20th which falls on a holiday here in Argentina so I'll be able to be come and get pictures the problem is, China is eleven hours ahead of me so if the show is in the usual times 3PM and 8PM, it will be at my 4AM and 9AM and I'm not entirely sure I want to fuck up my sleeping like that for this o.o, so I may actually pass on downloading and posting pictures in real time this year. Unless I can manage to get off from work on the 21st then the odds are I'm missing both tapes.

Honestly I just want to slap the idiot who thought going to freaking China was a good idea.

59 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Adriana and Elsa has a cult there too.:rofl:

I think Adriana be having what she been having for years but too many people are jealous of her VS career to put her at the level of Candice.  Elsa has a big fan base there, but Candice's fans will creep you out and she is at a safe place in VS where she hasn't gotten too little nor too much so, nobody dislikes her

Just now, Clauds said:

Honestly I just want to slap the idiot who thought going to freaking China was a good idea.

"We should make the show in China this year!"
"Why?"
"So we can use their venues and nothing else from their country!"
"Fucking brilliant, we're doing it!"

Just now, Souled-Out said:

I think Adriana be having what she been having for years but too many people are jealous of her VS career to put her at the level of Candice.  Elsa has a big fan base there, but Candice's fans will creep you out and she is at a safe place in VS where she hasn't gotten too little nor too much so, nobody dislikes her

Every fanbase on ig are creepy, there's any of them better or worst than the other.:rofl:

59 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

"Why?"

Every fanbase on ig are creepy, there's any of them better or worst than the other.:rofl:

Candice fans has truly used biblical terms with her. Thats why I said Clauds is spot on lol

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Candice fans has truly used biblical terms with her. Thats why I said Clauds is spot on lol

Adriana too. Elsa too. Josephine too (oh God, them). Behati too. There's creepy fans in every fanbase. I'm one of Candice's bigger fans and I even I know there's seriously obssesed fans there but I'm also on other models fandoms and they have it too. It's not rocket science, they're everywhere.

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

"Why?"

Honestly I hope at least five models get blocked from entering the country just so VS stops doing stupid shit like this. Watch them host the show in Dubai next year and have to cover up the models :rofl: 

Also I think Candice, Adriana and Barbara truly do have the craziest fans, no shit, they are insane, sometimes I wish I didn't like Adriana because most of her fans are truly crazy. Everyone else is just fine and has some crazy fans here and there but is not even remotely close and out of the NA I'd say Lais, Sara and Elsa have the most civilized fans, I guess because their core fanbase is not made of mostly teenagers :ninja: